Best Pint 2009!

Mr Darn

Best Pint 2009  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

who the !*!@# has been voting for the wharton? its !*!@# liftin the pub not that bad but the pints taste like ferret !*!@# ! those that voted must either have made the wrong choice or have no taste buds!

who the !*!@# has been voting for the wharton? its !*!@# liftin the pub not that bad but the pints taste like ferret !*!@# ! those that voted must either have made the wrong choice or have no taste buds!

i did, the guinness in there is nice, and my dad swears by the best scotch.

Ah, my poor sweet pretties, I appear to have misled you.

There is no likelihood of rubbing shoulders with the extended Followill family in the dear old Railway, merely the chance to hear their entire back catalogue via the jukebox should you stay longer than an hour.

Also, you are never more than four records away from "Mr Brightside" by american popsters The Killer.

The pub also boasts the best-looking ladies darts team in the tri-county area.

Yes, even purtier than those hotties from The Monkey.

1. At least they have beat Stereophonics off the top spot.

2. Only By The Night is not on yet.

3. You can also hear tusk in it's entirity.

4. If you are a genre spanner it's not the juke-a for you! :D

I'm Curious Monsta - are you accustomed to the taste of Ferret !*!@# ? :lol:

There is also much sterling work done at The Bank Top.

Good beer, fruity young barmaids, toon matches, free bait at half-time... All good, nothing bad.

Must say the Wharton offer all those things too apart from the young barmaids......but what they lack in fruit they make up for in personality and charm! Got a feeling monsta was the bloke that got barred on new yrs day for bein a workie ticket........and yeah he looked like he was used to drinkin ferret p**s frequently....lol

• 1 year later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now