Best Pint 2009!

Mr Darn

Best Pint 2009  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

whats the Red Lion still on ya list for it !*!@# closed! !*!@# pint anyway :D

Because i aint got a crystal ball... the dunny was open this time last year, andlook what happened to that!!! :D

I often call in here for some sasparilly and corn dogs, while watching the NASCAR on the big screen. Formidable!

PS You forgot the Railway. The best pub in the Bedlingtonshire area.

So i did!!!

Could themarvelous forum moderator please add this option to the list? and i think it deserves a +1 from hamburger pimp! ;)

Because i aint got a crystal ball... the dunny was open this time last year, andlook what happened to that!!! :D

So i did!!!

Could themarvelous forum moderator please add this option to the list? and i think it deserves a +1 from hamburger pimp! ;)

But........But............. I am so disappointed now, I thought you knew everything :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is also much sterling work done at The Bank Top.

Good beer, fruity young barmaids, toon matches, free bait at half-time... All good, nothing bad.

I agree 100%, I went in there a couple of times when I was in Bedlington in November the beer was spot on and a very friendy couple who run the pub.

I`ve heard of them but not too familiar like..are they punk/rock based?

Answering myself here like, but i`ve checked them out on Youtube and they seem canny. So, is this the type of music that`s in The Railway regularly?

I`ve heard of them before but never really listened to them.

I`ll have to get down to The Railway and see for myself :D

Guest mrsvic

You can tell times are hard when instead of hitting the latest club on a Friday night you sit in and discuss the merits of the Railway!

Are the Kings of Leon playing a secret renegade gig down there anyway? Or is it another third rate covers band?

Ah, my poor sweet pretties, I appear to have misled you.

There is no likelihood of rubbing shoulders with the extended Followill family in the dear old Railway, merely the chance to hear their entire back catalogue via the jukebox should you stay longer than an hour.

Also, you are never more than four records away from "Mr Brightside" by american popsters The Killer.

The pub also boasts the best-looking ladies darts team in the tri-county area.

Yes, even purtier than those hotties from The Monkey.

You can tell times are hard when instead of hitting the latest club on a Friday night you sit in and discuss the merits of the Railway!

Are the Kings of Leon playing a secret renegade gig down there anyway? Or is it another third rate covers band?

We're not all bong-eyed ravers like you, tooted up on 'Charlie' and giving it large to the sounds of Armand van Hire. Some of us are only too pleased to have a few relaxing beers, in a friendly environment, discussing the merits of the latest Martin Amis.

I wouldn't go down the Station mind, it's full of radgies, knackaz and spanners.

We're not all bong-eyed ravers like you, tooted up on 'Charlie' and giving it large to the sounds of Armand van Hire. Some of us are only too pleased to have a few relaxing beers, in a friendly environment, discussing the merits of the latest Martin Amis.

I wouldn't go down the Station mind, it's full of radgies, knackaz and spanners.

Nowt wrong with the Station Denzel, get yoursel in the Clayton or the Station club man, marvelous places or even the Percy. :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now