So say the agents:

Red Lion,

Front Street West,

Bedlington,

NE22 5TZ

Price/Rent: Offers over £300,000

For Sale Freehold (De-Licensed)

• Substantial detached property close to town centre
  • Potential for a variety of uses (subject to planning)
  • Large open plan bar, first floor 4 bedroom owners accommodation
  • Large car park to the rear

So say the agents:

Red Lion,

Front Street West,

Bedlington,

NE22 5TZ

http://sandersonweatherall.com/html/left-l...sults/?town=105

I bet it'll be an eyesore for a long time... theres not enough parking

So say the agents:

Red Lion,

Front Street West,

Bedlington,

NE22 5TZ

£300,000 are they for real? in this economical climate? they might tuppence at an auction if there lucky :lol:

£300,000 are they for real? in this economical climate? they might tuppence at an auction if there lucky :lol:

It's subject to VAT, so £345,000 at the present rate or £352,500 when it goes back up again.

By contrast the asking price of The Terrier is £500,000 plus VAT, but they will consider all offers.

I'd say The Lion is generally a much better and more valuable location, but don't know how the sites compare from an actual pub income point of view.

It's subject to VAT, so £345,000 at the present rate or £352,500 when it goes back up again.

By contrast the asking price of The Terrier is £500,000 plus VAT, but they will consider all offers.

I'd say The Lion is generally a much better and more valuable location, but don't know how the sites compare from an actual pub income point of view.

aye but the lion now has a reputation as a chava pub! so that makes it worthless as who want to run a pub that will be constantly raided by the police? and full of under age school kids

So say the agents:

Red Lion,

Front Street West,

Bedlington,

NE22 5TZ

Casting my mind back many moons there correct it did have a car park at the rear. The entrance use to be to the right of the pub as you look at it from the trafic island which was not there tha last time I went in there, the trafic island that is,

:rolleyes: It needs to be the first to stand up for the rights of the Smoker, two rooms, with a choice.. smoke room & non smoke room, no under 20s ( years of age ) not tabs per night ;) It would be full, esp in this weather...GIVE people the choice. :angry::angry:

No thanks, it's all just a pipe-dream.

What you mean your not going ahead with it, I will have to unpack my suit cases cancel the caravan at Sandy Bay, I was really looking forward to a few nights in Denzels Bar, smoking my tabs and drinking the Guinness, listening to the best music in Bedlington. Ah well it looks like a couple of cans and me tabs in front of the telly. :D

:rolleyes: It needs to be the first to stand up for the rights of the Smoker, two rooms, with a choice.. smoke room & non smoke room, no under 20s ( years of age ) not tabs per night ;) It would be full, esp in this weather...GIVE people the choice. :angry::angry:

Not going to happen.

Our "politically correct gone mad" government values the right to work and drink in an environment free of carcinogenic fumes more than the freedom to smoke 'bines.

You couldn't make it up.

Not going to happen.

Our "politically correct gone mad" government values the right to work and drink in an environment free of carcinogenic fumes more than the freedom to smoke 'bines.

You couldn't make it up.

What happens when there are no pubs and clubs left? I agree with normaL give the people a choice even if it means smoking and none smoking pubs being created.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now