Red Lion?

Mr Darn

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh I do hope this one about said uomo doesn't get speedily removed like last one - on the grounds that someone might sue someone.

Seems like the last one could have had more than a smidgen of truth after all! :D.

before anyone says anything i wasnt one of them who took the test however i dont think it is a bad idea, better to be safe than sorry

I can`t imagine anyone taking the test. I wonder who`s bright idea that was?

I can`t imagine anyone taking the test. I wonder who`s bright idea that was?

Are we still talking about the Red Lion here? If so, the tests are probably aimed at the young lads.

Anyway, it's about time he got locked up, the whole place ought to be locked up, or better yet, burnt to the ground!

Are we still talking about the Red Lion here? If so, the tests are probably aimed at the young lads.

Anyway, it's about time he got locked up, the whole place ought to be locked up, or better yet, burnt to the ground!

Well the removal vans were busy today, looks like that`s the back of him for good..hopefully :D

Guest mrsvic
Oooh I do hope this one about said uomo doesn't get speedily removed like last one - on the grounds that someone might sue someone.

Seems like the last one could have had more than a smidgen of truth after all! :D.

I never removed the last one! I thought about it, but was far too keen to find out the craic! :o

Guest mrsvic
Well the removal vans were busy today, looks like that`s the back of him for good..hopefully :D

Well done yet again Cympil for being at the scene to relay us the latest breaking news at a speed faster than teletext!

Still on the subject of the Red Lion, did anyone take THIS OFFER up?

Thought not :lol:

i was too old to take it unfortunatly, but i did get a nice pen off them!! :D :D :D

I thought you might know something cympil...

i've heard 4 stories at work so far:

1, Manager is up on sexual offence charges relating to male staff, and has been shut to preserve evedence :D

2, Manager was caught with his hand in the till

3, The organisation that owns the pub owes the brewery thousands, which they say the manager should be liable for, even tho they told him to put on offers that wouldnt make money. The brewery have since been in to reclaim stock and other items with the aid of bailiffs!

4, the manager spent the takings installing a security system that could listen in on the conversations being had all over the pub, to stop theft from staff and collusion with customers, and subsiquently banckrupted the place :D :D :D

Thats ASDA for you!!!

Wonder if any of this is close to the truth??

Mr Darn.

1: More than likely true.

2: True. His own illegal security systems will be to blame for this coming to light :D

3: True about the owing, not so sure about them coming in to take stock.

4: 100% true. They were mostly illegal too and the stupid man put up posters inside the place telling people they were there and what they did.

it's ILLEGAL to listen in on conversations via cctv cameras, and even more so illegal to place diciplinaries upon staff based on these overheard conversations. which he did.

over and out B)

i was too old to take it unfortunatly, but i did get a nice pen off them!! :D:D:D

I thought you might know something cympil...

i've heard 4 stories at work so far:

1, Manager is up on sexual offence charges relating to male staff, and has been shut to preserve evedence :D

2, Manager was caught with his hand in the till

3, The organisation that owns the pub owes the brewery thousands, which they say the manager should be liable for, even tho they told him to put on offers that wouldnt make money. The brewery have since been in to reclaim stock and other items with the aid of bailiffs!

4, the manager spent the takings installing a security system that could listen in on the conversations being had all over the pub, to stop theft from staff and collusion with customers, and subsiquently banckrupted the place :D:D:D

Thats ASDA for you!!!

Wonder if any of this is close to the truth??

Most of that is true, like I said; it's about time he got locked up. It’s not often that I'm that bothered about what other people say or do but he really does deserve whatever crap he gets from now on.

The pubs of Bedlington are dying a slow death, I think the red lion could be turned around and made into a place to be, but this would take lots of time and money and someone mad enough to risk there cash in the venture, I hear the market tavern is now closed on a monday night, is this a sign of things to come?

The pubs of Bedlington are dying a slow death, I think the red lion could be turned around and made into a place to be, but this would take lots of time and money and someone mad enough to risk there cash in the venture, I hear the market tavern is now closed on a monday night, is this a sign of things to come?

It is closed on certain days, I've been passed a few times and it's been closed on an evening...

Hairdressers or Pet Beauticians?

Should move all the estate agents and hairdressers upstairs,to free up space on the front street for some proper shops ie: Oxfam,scope etc etc :lol: :lol: Then move the cooncil in downstairs so they could work and have their jollies in one and the same place then we wouldn't have to pay for their travel expenses.And if you get in arrears with your cooncil tax or rent then its straight oot the side door into court next door and into the cells thus freeing up our over stretched police force and local magistrates court to let every else walk free!The car park at the back could house Bedlington market,just the right size I would say.

Anyone got any other ideas?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now