Next Sales

BedlingtonLass

Who went to the next sales at 5am this morning?

I was there at 4:30 and the queues were crazy(@ silverlink), lots of bargains to be had so the half hour wait in the cold was worth while.

Not satisfied by the many bargains to be had at one of there stores, i went later to on to another :D

I grabbed a few bargains yesterday online from Next and River Island..

No early mornings and queues for me :D

Not me, bargain-hunting with a load of feral ronkers isn't my idea of fun.

Could not agree more Denzel, I had to go up town yesterday out of necessity, stuck in traffic for ages and had to content with the Sterling Moss wanabies, all car parks full. made a quick exit and came strait back home. Ah the joys of the sales.

I went to the one in town yesterday, it was like a jumble sale. No nice clothes, just out of season rubbish they had bought in for the sale. Very disappointing!

I think most of the decent sale items will be long gone by now, i got some really good stuff but my sister went yesterday and got one decent thing, people will queue from 3am in the morning for all the decent stuff, but i do agree that next bring in rubbish too

I went to the one in town yesterday, it was like a jumble sale. No nice clothes, just out of season rubbish they had bought in for the sale. Very disappointing!

You mean they'd sold out of spangly boob-tubes and mini-skirts? The Railway will need a new queen of the fashionistas.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now