Fatal Crash At The Station

I have heard that there has been a crash at Bedlington Station, apparently the guy has a broken leg and other people seem to think his wife was killed in this crash, does anyone know anymore?

I know friends of the family and they have said the guy def has a broken leg but not sure on any details about his wife.

I have heard that there has been a crash at Bedlington Station, apparently the guy has a broken leg and other people seem to think his wife was killed in this crash, does anyone know anymore?

I know friends of the family and they have said the guy def has a broken leg but not sure on any details about his wife.

eh the def guy has a broken leg?

not at the station there was a load of smoke supposably by asda

As i said not sure on details now, it might not even be at the station, his mum lives at the stn tho .... news travels fast around bedlington so no doubt we will find out more

Taking the mutt to Cambois to make its usual sh.. sand castles I drove through the station,squad cars and fire trucks racing up Bridge Terrace,never took much notice,just thought the usual drug bust was going down!

It was an accident just up the road from Keenleysides. Apparantly one fatality. By the sounds of it a car was turning right at the junction or the little car park not sure which across the oncoming traffic and there was a collision with a motorbike. All heard second hand from people close to the scene, nothing confirmed.

Quick update on what i heard tonight, both ok not a fatal crash, guy has to have surgery on his leg/legs and is being transfered to Newcastle to do so, but all alive as far as aware

So basically you've been spreading unsubstantiated rumours?

So basically you've been spreading unsubstantiated rumours?

I read it as a question.

The difference between private rumours and a public board is that anyone more informed has a chance to say not. An advantage not shared by the "popular press". But, as their story-checking is so meticulous and coverage so balanced, we need have no need for concern - usually! ;)

I read it as a question.

The difference between private rumours and a public board is that anyone more informed has a chance to say not. An advantage not shared by the "popular press". But, as their story-checking is so meticulous and coverage so balanced, we need have no need for concern - usually! ;)

We all transmit what snippets we know, usually fragments of fact mixed with conjecture. It takes time for facts to emerge as such. And even longer for the whole truth to become apparent.

And truth usually does emerge. Less dramatic than instant opinion, but clear and generally accepted.

Just be thankful that no one died. Especially not at this time of year.

Now get back to enjoying life, and sharing what interesting gossip we may have.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Joe Rooney

If you hadn't asked the question rumours of a road death in Bedlington Station wouldn't have spread like wildfire.

I'm disappointed. :angry:

Rumours were already speading, i was asking anyone if they knew any truth in the matter.

Bedlington is a small place and usually people know whats going on, this is a forum to discuss things happening or that are meant to be happening around the town is it not?

Rumours were already speading, i was asking anyone if they knew any truth in the matter.

Bedlington is a small place and usually people know whats going on, this is a forum to discuss things happening or that are meant to be happening around the town is it not?

Oooh get you.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now