The Debate! Fake Or Real...you Choose!

Mr Darn

Fake Or Real, You Choose!  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

theres 4 ways to do it....

milk in first, then coffee, then boiling water

coffee in first, then boiling water, then milk

milk in first, then coffee, then water (not boiling)

coffee in first, then water (not boiling) then milk.

i use option 4, with excelent results.

option 2 seems to burn the coffee, and make it taste wierd.

1 and 3 are sure ways to get floaters, unless the milk is hot...

I would never use boiling water coz it does burn the coffee, it tastes manking!

Option 4 is the way to go :D

Lovely Jubbly

Kenco, good coffee

I'll agree with you there Pete, mines a Smooth Roast two sugars and milk - just a level spoonful of coffee though!

Cympil, I think the reason the coffee floats on the top is because the milk goes in too soon before the coffee has been stirred properly (until dissolved).

I'll agree with you there Pete, mines a Smooth Roast two sugars and milk - just a level spoonful of coffee though!

Cympil, I think the reason the coffee floats on the top is because the milk goes in too soon before the coffee has been stirred properly (until dissolved).

The coffee floats coz its not real coffee, it`s polysterene :lol:

Moderators, will you please delete this thread. It's quite clearly a puerile attempt to glorify women's knockers for sexual purposes, and I disagree wholeheartedly with it.

But just for research purposes, I prefer proper front bumpers, not plastic ones.

Moderators, will you please delete this thread. It's quite clearly a puerile attempt to glorify women's knockers for sexual purposes, and I disagree wholeheartedly with it.

But just for research purposes, I prefer proper front bumpers, not plastic ones.

:D:D:D

So in other words..it`s not really coffee, just chemicals and E numbers?

And yes Pete. i vaguely remember Camp coffee..and of what i remember it, it tasted disgusting, but at the end of the day, someone must like it coz it`s still for sale in the shops..why i don`t know :lol:

So in other words..it`s not really coffee, just chemicals and E numbers?

And yes Pete. i vaguely remember Camp coffee..and of what i remember it, it tasted disgusting, but at the end of the day, someone must like it coz it`s still for sale in the shops..why i don`t know :lol:

Ha ha yeah Cympil it is but im not a nice person if i dont have at three a day :)

Camp coffee is STRONG!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now