Once Again My Post Has Been Removed!

Tezmarez

well the most popular post has been removed, and now the post asking why my post was removed has been removed and I bet it wont be long until this one is removed!

Because this part of the forum is ment to be about Bedlington, anything else goes in Chat Central. So you`re right, this one will dissappear soon too.

Your thread has not been removed it has simply been moved to a more appropriate forum. The thread about your post being removed was removed because removing it removed any confusion people may have had if it had not been removed thereby removing the need for moving. :) .... flagged for removal.

...being removed was removed because removing it removed any confusion people may have had if it had not been removed thereby removing the need for moving...

No, you are getting confused! You mean: being moved was removed because moving it removed any confusion people may have had had it not been moved thereby removing any need for removal.

Although I'm at one remove from the move and the moving plea about removal I trust this removes any doubt about the removal or need for moving and enables us to move on to more moving matters than the simple move (or suspected remove) of a thread that everybody agrees required moving and not removing as removing it would have been a move too far. I move to dismiss this thread, or maybe just move it.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now