Tesco Garage

normaL

heard thru the mill that its going to be in the old unused garage next to the sun, dont know how far true it is

that rumor was flying around before tesco got round to taking over.

was also rumored to be put on the corner of the carpark next to coffin chapel, incorporating a roundabout there...

Be good to hear if theres any truth out there tho...

Would there be that many people interested in another garage in bedlington tho? There is one on the front street and one at the station, is that not enough for the area.

I personally would rather nip down the road to asda - why? Cos i am too lazy to walk the length of the forecourt to pay for my petrol, when i can just shove my bank card into a machine to do it.

Personally i think the lion and spar is enough.

Would there be that many people interested in another garage in bedlington tho? There is one on the front street and one at the station, is that not enough for the area.

I personally would rather nip down the road to asda - why? Cos i am too lazy to walk the length of the forecourt to pay for my petrol, when i can just shove my bank card into a machine to do it.

Personally i think the lion and spar is enough.

A 24 hour filling station would be ideal for the members of the Sun Inn Gentlemen's Club to stock up on late night goodies; it would save Pieheed having to traipse down to the North in his bare feet for a packet of snouts.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now