Best Local Band..

Cympil

There`s a few local bands/singers, knocking about but is there anyone that sticks out?!

Well, i`ve got to say, listened to Jake Bullit, and they`re absolutely fantastic!, not to mention the lead singer/guitarist Titch is sitting next to me :D

Anyway, they`re playing the Carling Acadamy on the 15th December (supporting Sonic Boom Six)

Be there or be square :D

If you`re not sure who they are check THIS out! :D

There`s a few local bands/singers, knocking about but is there anyone that sticks out?!

Well, i`ve got to say, listened to Jake Bullit, and they`re absolutely fantastic!, not to mention the lead singer/guitarist Titch is sitting next to me :D

Anyway, they`re playing the Carling Acadamy on the 15th December (supporting Sonic Boom Six)

ahh yeah .. jake bullits good crack.. definately a band to catch out and about.. il be at the academy wuth the nuttas taking some shots for them on monday...

and also weve got jake bullit supporting us at the steamboat in january... my bands called "Stolen Tom" ..

if ya get a chance.. get down ..have a beer.. and watch the actics evolve..hahahah

ahh yeah .. jake bullits good crack.. definately a band to catch out and about.. il be at the academy wuth the nuttas taking some shots for them on monday...

and also weve got jake bullit supporting us at the steamboat in january... my bands called "Stolen Tom" ..

if ya get a chance.. get down ..have a beer.. and watch the actics evolve..hahahah

I might take you up on that. :D

I might take you up on that. :D

oh and i didnt no till yesterday.. but the christmas cracker next saturday night at the central ,ashington... theres 5 bands on .. jake bullit been one .. and we are playing too!! ... jake bullit has took the place of a band that dropped out.. so for an evening of jumpy punky band tunes.. and lots of christmas alchol antics.. be at the central on the 20th.. £4 in i think..

:)

oh and i didnt no till yesterday.. but the christmas cracker next saturday night at the central ,ashington... theres 5 bands on .. jake bullit been one .. and we are playing too!! ... jake bullit has took the place of a band that dropped out.. so for an evening of jumpy punky band tunes.. and lots of christmas alchol antics.. be at the central on the 20th.. £4 in i think..

Sounds like a cracking night..i`ll see what i can do :D

You should all get yourselves to the Quay on the 20th for the all dayer :)

canny good selection of bands playing!

n34183788359_8138.jpg

thats the plan.. yje quay through the day then off to the central for 7.. and be absolutely wasted before we play at 10ish.. wooooooooohooo

bring on the weekend of rock i say!!

You should all get yourselves to the Quay on the 20th for the all dayer :)

canny good selection of bands playing!

n34183788359_8138.jpg

Is that a Police covers band I spy on the flyer? If this set the standard, count me in for one truly fantastic day of high quality rock and roll tunes. Get telt!

there's a band of !*!@# at the red lion if that counts every night over the christmas period

bum band starts as soon as the doors open till closing time

lots of free games to play like pin the !*!@# up the drummer

i spy at your brown eye

etc etc

bands include

fag end

pooy lip

cocks a rotten

weepy eye

and

smelly hat

so for a truly fantastically pap christmas get yourselves to the red lion and let the bumming begin :lol::lol:

there's a band of !*!@# at the red lion if that counts every night over the christmas period

i spy at your brown eye

etc etc

bands include

fag end

pooy lip

cocks a rotten

weepy eye

and

smelly hat

so for a truly fantastically pap christmas get yourselves to the red lion and let the bumming begin :lol::lol:

I can well believe it :huh:

i spy at your brown eye

etc etc

bands include

fag end

pooy lip

cocks a rotten

weepy eye

and

smelly hat

:lol::lol::lol:

...and if your a young lad keep away from the manager (unless you like that sort of thing)

:lol::lol::lol:

...and if your a young lad keep away from the manager (unless you like that sort of thing)

Aye he`s deffo gay, not that i`m bothered about that like..i am bothered about the fact that he sits upstairs watching AND listening to workers/customers..does he have signs up to let people know about this? Probably not!

I`m also bothered about the fact he makes life unbearable for the female members of staff..don`t believe me? He now only has one female member of staff working for him, the rest are blokes!

Also..he has been known to ply the male bartenders with drink then come on to them..

Oh, he also changes pay days to a Sunday when you`re waiting on your usual Saturday pay-check? Surely this is illegal?

And also, he`s a complete bully, i know a member of staff who he has reduced to tears..he`s nowt but a !*!@# :angry:

And before this thread gets wiped i`d like to say..get the little hitler on here and see what he says..he can`t deny any of the above because it`s true..

And while we`re on..i hear he`s handed his notice in.this is one point i may be wrong on..here`s hoping though :D

Just heard that apparently he`s decided that he`s not handed his notice in..he `enjoys all the hype he's causing`..

That says everything to me like

So he gets away with drugging lads then trying to molest them - whilst recording it all on camera... and to top it off he's chuffed to bits because it's given the Red Lion a bit of an image?

The Red Lion is a horrible, stinking, chava ridden, crap hole. What I want to know is how it is actually possible for a pub as big as the Lion to absolutely STINK of piss? Not just the area around the toilets, but the whole pub!? The seats are slashed to bits, some tables only have three legs, there’s graffiti everywhere, the clientele speak in an incomprehensible language (possibly !*!@# ?) and the floor looks as if people have died and rotted on it.

So he gets away with drugging lads then trying to molest them.

i heard something about that a little while ago

he's gona end up gettin his head stoved in the !*!@# !*!@#

For anyone that's interested in the all dayer at the Quay, i just got the stage times messaged to me

Hi, Hope you can make the All Dayer Chimbo special this Saturday @ The Quay, Blyth. We have bands to suit all tastes! Hip Hop, Indie, Blues, Punk, Rock, Covers! you name it. Doors 1pm. Here are the stage times.

The Pirates 1.45 - 2.15pm

Jake Bullit 2.30 - 3.00pm

The Incident 3.15 - 3.45pm

Smoke & The Collision 4.15 - 4.45pm

Supanice 5.15 - 5.45pm

OPEN 6.00 - 6.30pm

Lazy Baker 7.00 - 7.30pm

The Fuzz 8.00 - 8.30pm

The Reverse 8.45 - 9.15pm

Th Longsands 9.45 - 10.15pm

The 27 Club 10.30 - 11pm

Get Vegas 11.30 - 12mid

Also, those 'serious allegations'...not quite molestations but definitely pushing onto it. hahahaha

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now