Taken From The Bridge To The Havelock!

shags - looks like you've captured a UFO landing. Why not team-up with that genius who awoke national consciousness about Bedlington some years ago when he offered free haircuts to aliens. Just imagine the item on the 6 o'clock News ... 'Proof that the Martians have arrived for their Xmas short-back-and-sides' - it could go Global. Just think of the spin-offs - hugely increased traffic here on the Forum, and monster downloads/sales of your music and prints. I would only require a modest 10% of revenue generated for floating the idea.

This plan could have a flaw ... are there any barbers' shops left in Bedlington?

shags - looks like you've captured a UFO landing. Why not team-up with that genius who awoke national consciousness about Bedlington some years ago when he offered free haircuts to aliens. Just imagine the item on the 6 o'clock News ... 'Proof that the Martians have arrived for their Xmas short-back-and-sides' - it could go Global. Just think of the spin-offs - hugely increased traffic here on the Forum, and monster downloads/sales of your music and prints. I would only require a modest 10% of revenue generated for floating the idea.

This plan could have a flaw ... are there any barbers' shops left in Bedlington?

hahhahaha./. what a belta... and as far as barbers are concerned.. is walesees still open.. always remember going for my mop chopped up there and always coming out with something completely different to what ya asked for..hahahahah

did any1 else wait in the queue and try and time it right so you got the one that didnt look like roy orbison??

hahhahaha

used to pray for an hour while waiting to get the right one!! :D

Was took last night from the top of the havelock bridge down by the station.. !!

long exposure to catch the car lights travelling!!

Mint! A long exposure photograph of a dual carriageway, with 2 cars on, at night.

I hope you've got the copyright for this technique, or people may start ripping it off.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now