River From Hartford Bridge!

Jason - smashing photos, maybe you should consider doing a set to flog, say as prints or a calendar.

But, but, but, I'm not sure what you meant by "I live in a poxy little nowhere town called Bedlington" on your website ... maybe an amendment might be in order. :D

If we got half of ashington and newbiggins money from council then poxy then maybe change ??

heres some photos i took on friday while on my dinner from work from the stone bridge at hartford!

:)

Excellent photo`s :D

Why don`t you create an album in the gallery and get some more photo`s on, we could do with some new ones.

Excellent photo`s :D

Why don`t you create an album in the gallery and get some more photo`s on, we could do with some new ones.

yeah i will.. and my bio on the homepage aint been updated for a long time..hahaha.. but as we speak i have a guy working on a bio for a press kit.. so the bio shall be banished forever...!! hahahha

i aint got that many pics from bedlington so il maybe get out and shoot some more local stuff and get it on here..

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Jason - smashing photos, maybe you should consider doing a set to flog, say as prints or a calendar.

But, but, but, I'm not sure what you meant by "I live in a poxy little nowhere town called Bedlington" on your website ... maybe an amendment might be in order. :D

Ray Lamontagne! :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now