Fav Takeaway In Bedlington

Yes I am. She probably has unlike you. The most racist people are people like yourself flinging it in to the spotlight at every opportunity baiting people and waiting for them to bite.A black man as an avitar and calling him pimp says it all don't you think!!! :angry:<_<:):rolleyes:B):lol:;):rolleyes::o:huh:

HP unmasked as a vile racist. Great work Merlin.

• 5 months later...
Guest mrsvic

my cousin gets curry from a shop in ashington it is as good as you will get any where

After a couple of watery Vindaloos from Bedlington's establishments, we are now patrons of Dilshad at Stakeford... a great place on Ashington Drive... and a super pink/ purple interior... exquisite...

After a couple of watery Vindaloos from Bedlington's establishments, we are now patrons of Dilshad at Stakeford... a great place on Ashington Drive... and a super pink/ purple interior... exquisite...

but thats in stakeford not bedlington, can you not read!

Edited by Monsta®

Thanks for clearing that up that point for me Monsta I mean the Stakeford thing and i do find it hard to read without my vision enhancers on my head........

Edited by Brian Cross

Thanks for clearing that up that point for me Monsta I mean the Stakeford thing and i do find it hard to read without my vision enhancers on my head........

wey am only pointing out the title of the topic!

• 5 weeks later...

I think Moby Dicks is the best, they do lush cod bites and an awesome chicken kiev pizza.

And its also owned by Mr Moby !*!@#!!! (according to one little lad on Bedlington front street, who shouted at him at the top of his voice "Hello Mr Moby !*!@#")

Other than the fish and chips, how is your visit going Brian? Been up to much exciting?

we are back in oz but i had a great time it was a busy three weeks i think i drank the home town out of Carling its nice to be home

Takeaway from Verdis (Lazas) is the best in Bedlington by far. THink the Panda Inn is tp notch for Chinese, whilst for Indians I'm struggling; I thought Bombay Nights was awful, Ashiana is nowhere near as good as Frontier used to be and Char Mausum was disappointing.

Yet to try that one at the station (Monsoon???) on the corner.

Takeaway from Verdis (Lazas) is the best in Bedlington by far. THink the Panda Inn is tp notch for Chinese, whilst for Indians I'm struggling; I thought Bombay Nights was awful, Ashiana is nowhere near as good as Frontier used to be and Char Mausum was disappointing.

Yet to try that one at the station (Monsoon???) on the corner.

ive tryed all the indians in bedlington and monsoons is by far the best

• Like 1

ive tryed all the indians in bedlington and monsoons is by far the best

well you obviously have not been to sami tandoori its by far the best takeaway experience in bedlington.

all there food comes with e.coli and salmanella warnings thus giving you the best after curry !*!@# you'll ever have! :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now