Fav Takeaway In Bedlington

...surely if there the same company tho it should be of the same standard

As the Catholic father said to the Mormons who knocked on his door: We might well have the same head office, but we cater for quite different sectors of the market! ;)

Whats a Parmo?

Pork (sometimes chicken) fillet, battered to make it thin, coated in breadcrums then fried, and topped with tomato sauce, bechamel and parmesan. Also known as a Valdostano.

Very tasty.

They are owned my the same man but the food wasnt a patch on Ashiana.

Only been once mind so we might have been unlucky, but i think it will be

back to Ashiana for me, even if it is dearer.

bah bet they never wash there hands either? :huh: or there pans!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

If your looking for a good daytime takeaway, Bizzy bees at the oval has a Fab reputation for quiche , sarnies and loads of other stuff. Went to a party a couple of weeks ago where they did the buffet and the quality was excellent. Its a bit out the way from the front street but if you are down stead lane way its definately worth a try.

golden dragon at ashington is a propper lush chinks better then anyware in bedlington by miles

and its at ya door within half an hour :D

Happy to hear you like the Golden Dragon, but please refrain from the derogatory ethnic phrases in your review; come on, it is the 21st Century, even in Bedlington. Thanks for sharing. <_<

Happy to hear you like the Golden Dragon, but please refrain from the derogatory ethnic phrases in your review; come on, it is the 21st Century, even in Bedlington. Thanks for sharing. <_<

Oh! My God! Not another F****R get a life ,and a sense of humour might be helpful, the PC brigade are gonna love you on this site! Which church you from anyway? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Are you as unpleasant in real life as you are on here?

Maybe sissinghurst does indeed have a sense of humour, only it's a one that doesn't rely on racism and posting numerous smilies after your own witless remarks?

There are such people out there, you know?

Are you as unpleasant in real life as you are on here?

Maybe sissinghurst does indeed have a sense of humour, only it's a one that doesn't rely on racism and posting numerous smilies after your own witless remarks?

There are such people out there, you know?

Yes I am. She probably has unlike you. The most racist people are people like yourself flinging it in to the spotlight at every opportunity baiting people and waiting for them to bite.A black man as an avitar and calling him pimp says it all don't you think!!! :angry:<_<:):rolleyes:B):lol:;):rolleyes::o:huh:

Yes I am. She probably has unlike you. The most racist people are people like yourself flinging it in to the spotlight at every opportunity baiting people and waiting for them to bite.A black man as an avitar and calling him pimp says it all don't you think!!! :angry:<_<:):rolleyes:B):lol:;):rolleyes::o:huh:

I'm sure these things make sense to you when they're in your head.

Blyths chinese best in the area, Its opposite bradleys hardware store, yummy for takeaway and dining in

that shack next to what was odds and sods it used to be a dive pub!

I actually agree, although it is a little pricey.

Very nice setting with friendly staff, and good food to boot.

nowt in blyth is good! full of dorty chavas! don't enter after dark

that shack next to what was odds and sods it used to be a dive pub!

nowt in blyth is good! full of dorty chavas! don't enter after dark

My best friend lives in Blyth, i have family that live in Blyth, some parts of it are ok, but others i have to agree with you, i looked into renting a house on priory grange estate but it didnt have what i wanted in it.

I actually agree, although it is a little pricey.

Very nice setting with friendly staff, and good food to boot.

You actually agree on something??

I dont think its bad at all to be honest, more than satisfied with the service and quality of the food, if im right i think we paid £19 per head and nothing at all for the children, kids loved it and always ask to go to the place with the caves

This thread is a great basis for a forthcoming Eating-out in Bedlington Guide, so please do make a point of posting your past and on-going experiences.

• 3 weeks later...
If your looking for a good daytime takeaway, Bizzy bees at the oval has a Fab reputation for quiche , sarnies and loads of other stuff. Went to a party a couple of weeks ago where they did the buffet and the quality was excellent. Its a bit out the way from the front street but if you are down stead lane way its definately worth a try.

I'm onto it sister!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now