Fav Takeaway In Bedlington

Somewhere where the staff have had a recent wash always works for us, which leaves us with a limited choice...

Chinchillas (aka the pizza shop under the brothel) have very pleasant staff, a reasonable menu and there's always a News Post Leader to read in their seating area.

Also the Bombay Nighters are a nice bunch of lads with a good menu who sometimes slip you an extra popadom with your bait and generally have a Sun (or News of the World) to peruse.

Recently, however we have frequented the takeaway part of the Ashianna which is top notch scran, and they see you to the door - mint! I am not aware that they have any newspapers to read, but they are prompt so I wont deduct points for it.

Somewhere where the staff have had a recent wash always works for us, which leaves us with a limited choice...

Chinchillas (aka the pizza shop under the brothel) have very pleasant staff, a reasonable menu and there's always a News Post Leader to read in their seating area.

Also the Bombay Nighters are a nice bunch of lads with a good menu who sometimes slip you an extra popadom with your bait and generally have a Sun (or News of the World) to peruse.

Recently, however we have frequented the takeaway part of the Ashianna which is top notch scran, and they see you to the door - mint! I am not aware that they have any newspapers to read, but they are prompt so I wont deduct points for it.

How long has Chinchilla's been open for and what sort of food do they sell, where is the shop ..........

How long has Chinchilla's been open for and what sort of food do they sell, where is the shop ..........

Maybe 3 or 4 years? Pizza. And on the Front Street, just down from Dennis Todd's.

Got to be best bite for me!

But then again thats no secret.

If i could find somewhere else that done sliced ham on a pizza instead of diced, i'd try it.

And yeah, i have heard the rumors, but i've never had a dodgy pizza from there, unlike other places i've been to.

Hot Millyuns and Kings at The Station do good work.

The Station is quite rightly fabled for the quality of its takeaways; indeed, a menu arrived from a one near the club that does parmo's, so I may have to give that one a try.

Chinchilla's for me though, especially the kebab calzone.

Hot Millyuns and Kings at The Station do good work.

Agree with you on Kings, best kebab and chips in Bedlington. I don`t normally get chips with my kebab by the way, it`s just that they give a free bag of chips with the kebab :D

Ocean Palace is quite simply S**T since it changed hands. Now on the other hand The Panda Inn also on glebe road is fantastic!

Found out recently that Chinchillas in Bedlington is independant of all the other chinchilla's in the area and have had a lot of complaints,I use the one at Stakeford(Ashington Drive)

For kebabs Kings is the King!!

Wonder why I am so bloody fat? :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now