Weedy Crook "may Have" Had A Moustache!

threegee

I almost witnessed this robbery!

I arrived at the Co-op, intent on withdrawing some money from the ATM. Instead, I was informed by a chap I play football with that the door was locked as there had been a robbery.

"He just passed me and went down there towards the car park" observed my eye witness chum.

"A black !*!@# , he was!" he continued, veering a little from modern society's "political-correctness-gone-mad" for a moment.

At this juncture, a lady who had also seen the miscreant had to interject.

"No, he was wearing a mask."

"Oh."

Misguided eye-witnessery aside, let us remember the real victim in this awful crime.

Me.

I had to use the other cash machine, by the newsagent, where they charge you a whacking ONE POUND FIFTY charge to get your cash out, the bliddy robdogs.

Ask yourself, who is the real criminal here? Is it the 5'7" baseball bat and butcher knife wielding armed robber, or is it the Fat Cats of the Banking Industry, creaming off their £1.50 a time tax from the starving masses?

Think on.

I almost witnessed this robbery!

I arrived at the Co-op, intent on withdrawing some money from the ATM. Instead, I was informed by a chap I play football with that the door was locked as there had been a robbery.

"He just passed me and went down there towards the car park" observed my eye witness chum.

"A black !*!@# , he was!" he continued, veering a little from modern society's "political-correctness-gone-mad" for a moment.

At this juncture, a lady who had also seen the miscreant had to interject.

"No, he was wearing a mask."

"Oh."

Misguided eye-witnessery aside, let us remember the real victim in this awful crime.

Me.

I had to use the other cash machine, by the newsagent, where they charge you a whacking ONE POUND FIFTY charge to get your cash out, the bliddy robdogs.

Ask yourself, who is the real criminal here? Is it the 5'7" baseball bat and butcher knife wielding armed robber, or is it the Fat Cats of the Banking Industry, creaming off their £1.50 a time tax from the starving masses?

Think on.

Theres one at the Top End they don't charge. The Toons winning 2 0 by the way, I have got them at 3 0 in the Bedlington mini leauge.

Theres one at the Top End they don't charge. The Toons winning 2 0 by the way, I have got them at 3 0 in the Bedlington mini leauge.

The Top End now has four (count them, four!) ATM's Pete; thankfully the demise of the Raisbeck keeps Station riff-raff away.

The Top End now has four (count them, four!) ATM's Pete; thankfully the demise of the Raisbeck keeps Station riff-raff away.

Four, I only know of one, when did Raisbecks stop running? Thats done me as I have to get to the Station Club on Friday night, bit of a reunion. No Raisbecks, no pick up on Pudlers lane then. :D

Four, I only know of one, when did Raisbecks stop running? Thats done me as I have to get to the Station Club on Friday night, bit of a reunion. No Raisbecks, no pick up on Pudlers lane then. :D

Just take Shanks' pony like everyone else.

Kids, they don't know they're born these days. :angry:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now