Every One Asked Where I Was... Here I Am!

Tezmarez

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if your going to joke know what the joke means and weather it is relevant or not, other wise it isn't really a joke and just a 'VAIN' attempt at being funny.... that being the true meaning and correct context of the word vain by the way :D:P

Me stamps my feet!!!!!!!

You can be quite annoying lol :D

lol cympil... ok guess I just got my defenses up!!

and BL stop stamping your feet.... you said I was being vain so I just threw it back at ya!

nothing aginst you but you know I can't have you saying stuff 'bout me with nothing to back it up... if you dont do it I won't do it ;)

lol cympil... ok guess I just got my defenses up!!

and BL stop stamping your feet.... you said I was being vain so I just threw it back at ya!

nothing aginst you but you know I can't have you saying stuff 'bout me with nothing to back it up... if you dont do it I won't do it ;)

Ok i will try and be nice to you :)

Everyone is entitled to there opinions, i for one would like to see most of the users from the old forum coming back and making the forum fun, i dont usually visit this forum, but if people like Terry were to come back on then i would visit more often.

Bringing back Terry and Jason and a few of the others would make this place very lively.

Sooooooooo everyone is entitled to their opinion.........................

We'll have to remember that won't we boys n girls :P

Ok i will try and be nice to you :)

Look pet we've just got Tez back on the forum the last thing he needs is some lass wi'' damp knickers chasing him all over the board,just behave woman or he'll disappear for another six years :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come to think of it he'll probably like it ..............................So keep up the good work :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm torn between wanting to be diplomatic, and being happy coz the forum is busy... what to do what to do!!

I wonder why it`s busy? Could it be coz Tez is back?!!!

How on earth did the forum survive all this time without him?!! My Hero!!!!!!

2.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometime earlier I wrote:

"Blimey, very faint stirrings seems to be emerging from the corpse called Forum, once in a previous life vigourous but moribund after his last incarnation. Dr Tezmarez is a dab-hand with the defribulator ... I say sign him up to permanently care for the patient."

It could be that these recent stirrings shown by the patient might prove too taxing for it's poor, wizened carcase; it might consume itself. I suggest Dr Tez administer a good dose of Mogadon to calm the poor thing down.

actually rachi I do remember!! you used to on the net during your lunch break if I remember rightly ;)

Glad you come back because of wittle ole me :D

First the forum, then the net. Then the entire world muah ha ha muah ha ha :ph34r: oh was i typing out load?!!?

well i havent been on here for a while, heard Tez was back so I thought I'd come say hi :D doubtful he will remember me though. 12-13yr old on the old bedlington forums, hey i got mod for the Rothbury forum. how cool was i? :blink:<_<

Nooooooo you don't realise what you've just done!

:lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now