Every One Asked Where I Was... Here I Am!

Tezmarez

well well well, do a google on myself and find a load of gobshites taking the mick out of me... all of you hiding behind a computer screen and scared to go at it one on one... you all know my real name... Terry Mason, you all know where to find me...

yes i moderated this site before it went down... would do it again too...

yes i was in a plane crash got £21000 compensation for it, don't believe me go see Rodger Rhodes it was his plane and his insurance I sued!

Yes I lived in a caravan... so what?

got a problem go down the camp site at Hartford and let my family know, I'm sure they will be pleased!

Thanks to the ones who defended me bedlingtonlass etc...

And to all those who oppose hmm well?...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

go see Rodger Rhodes it was his plane and his insurance I sued!

I once was given Roger Rhode's old phone number before too many calls for the airfield forced me to change... I once came home to an answerphone message from a yank saying his Tigermoth was running out of fuel and could he refuel with me urgently... I hope he was alright.

Hope all is well with you too.

well well well, do a google on myself and find a load of gobshites taking the mick out of me... all of you hiding behind a computer screen and scared to go at it one on one... you all know my real name... Terry Mason, you all know where to find me...

yes i was in a plane crash got £21000 compensation for it, don't believe me go see Rodger Rhodes it was his plane and his insurance I sued!

got a problem go down the camp site at Hartford and let my family know, I'm sure they will be pleased!

I just done a google of your name too, you`re not the swinger are you? :o

I just done a google of your name too, you`re not the swinger are you? :o

Reply no i'm not the swinger LOL!

didn't see that one lol, i just googled terry mason bedlington and found a load of posts on here about me being thick and a crap moderator! charming lol!

Oh and a few not believing that I really was in a plane crash... although it was in the Chronicle AND ITN LOL some people just think because you are not a member anymore you don't see the crap they post about you LOL!!

but some of those who know me knew i done what i could to control such an unruly crowd that where on here lol...

And tried to get the council to give us back our Christmas lights... they all went to Ashington you know... not getting into that one again LOL!!! that's what got me the job of moderator last time around!

Oh and who said my head was so big I could carry a sack of tetties in my hat...

I only come back on here because some body started a post asking where I was!!! So YOU are talking about me so I must have done something right, We are talking about 5-6 years ago LOL!!

I only come back on here because some body started a post asking where I was!!! So YOU are talking about me so I must have done something right, We are talking about 5-6 years ago LOL!!

:D

I was right though :lol:

But i have to say, that Tez on those other forums lives in Bedlington..can`t see a caravan mentioned like :lol:

That would have been me!

So will you be sticking around now Tez?

I think you were in the same year as my sis at school - and your sis would've been in the year below me.

:D:D:D CLASS!!

i love the way people can slate someone behind their back, but when it comes to it they back off and get the flags out!

i personally dont know you radgy, as i was not on the old forum, and i have never met you as far as i know, but i have heard alot about your moderating before, and moderating the forums myself i know how hard this bunch can be on you.

If what i hear is correct, you'd be a good moderator again, and i certainly wouldnt have a problem with it!

i stand by my opinion tho. I dont like you. (i dont remember if i expressed it publicly before)

But thats for reasons way out of your control, that are not your personal fault, and more to do with me and people around me than you. so even if you were to consider worrying about it, i wouldnt. some people will just never see eye to eye!.

Welcome back to the forums tho, i look forward to your opinions. Perhaps you will breath the life back into the forums i hear so much about from the olden days!! ;)

Everyone is entitled to there opinions, i for one would like to see most of the users from the old forum coming back and making the forum fun, i dont usually visit this forum, but if people like Terry were to come back on then i would visit more often.

Bringing back Terry and Jason and a few of the others would make this place very lively.

:D

I was right though :lol:

But i have to say, that Tez on those other forums lives in Bedlington..can`t see a caravan mentioned like :lol:

I live in Bedlington... It was me they were talking about... AND there is a caravan mentioned... apparently I lost the keys to it??!!!

:D:D:D CLASS!!

i love the way people can slate someone behind their back, but when it comes to it they back off and get the flags out!

i personally dont know you radgy, as i was not on the old forum, and i have never met you as far as i know, but i have heard alot about your moderating before, and moderating the forums myself i know how hard this bunch can be on you.

If what i hear is correct, you'd be a good moderator again, and i certainly wouldnt have a problem with it!

i stand by my opinion tho. I dont like you. (i dont remember if i expressed it publicly before)

But thats for reasons way out of your control, that are not your personal fault, and more to do with me and people around me than you. so even if you were to consider worrying about it, i wouldnt. some people will just never see eye to eye!.

Welcome back to the forums tho, i look forward to your opinions. Perhaps you will breath the life back into the forums i hear so much about from the olden days!! ;)

Hold on... you don't know me... never met me... never spoke to me.... so how on earth can you say you don't like me?!!

I neither like nor dislike you as I can not have an oppinion on sombody I have NEVER spoken to or met and would certainly not publicly display a dislike for you or anyone for that matter that I don't know...

So since you have publicly gave an opinion of not liking me please tell the world your reasons.... :D

I live in Bedlington... It was me they were talking about... AND there is a caravan mentioned... apparently I lost the keys to it??!!!

I think we`re talking about different forums Tez, i was on about the swinger forum :lol:

I think we`re talking about different forums Tez, i was on about the swinger forum :lol:

oh right... lol what did you type in to search... wanna see that lol mint! HAHAHA

so there is somebody with teazmarez on a swinger forum... going to search now lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

wtf!! just searched tezmarez bedlington... couldn't find the swinger one BUT apparently I own a shelby cobra... somebody has used tezmarez, MY date of birth, and has been putting posts on 'club cobra' Who the F is pretending to be me LOL!!!! getting freeky!

wtf!! just searched tezmarez bedlington... couldn't find the swinger one BUT apparently I own a shelby cobra... somebody has used tezmarez, MY date of birth, and has been putting posts on 'club cobra' Who the F is pretending to be me LOL!!!! getting freeky!

You probably joined the car forum after a few pints and forgot about it man :lol:

Hold on... you don't know me... never met me... never spoke to me.... so how on earth can you say you don't like me?!!

I neither like nor dislike you as I can not have an oppinion on sombody I have NEVER spoken to or met and would certainly not publicly display a dislike for you or anyone for that matter that I don't know...

So since you have publicly gave an opinion of not liking me please tell the world your reasons.... :D

I thought i had here:

My reasons are based on what people have told me tho, which is unlike me, as i usually take people as i find them...

as i said before, it just pisses me off when people are willing to slate someone to me behind their back, then come over all lovey dovey in public.

TBF the stuff i heard was probably all !*!@# anyways, as the one who told me has been proved to be a compulsive liar.

I'm just not one to jump on the bandwaggon, and i thought you'd appreciate knowing where you stand with me from day one. Not everyone can get on with everyone, and i'm not one to pretend just to keep the peace. I'm sure you wont lose any sleep over it ;)

I thought i had here:

My reasons are based on what people have told me tho, which is unlike me, as i usually take people as i find them...

as i said before, it just pisses me off when people are willing to slate someone to me behind their back, then come over all lovey dovey in public.

TBF the stuff i heard was probably all !*!@# anyways, as the one who told me has been proved to be a compulsive liar.

I'm just not one to jump on the bandwaggon, and i thought you'd appreciate knowing where you stand with me from day one. Not everyone can get on with everyone, and i'm not one to pretend just to keep the peace. I'm sure you wont lose any sleep over it ;)

Oh, so you’re talking about Bedlingtonlass then.

I was starting to think you were talking about Cympil or me because we were the only other ones on the thread.

Glad that one’s cleared up.

Oh, so you're talking about Bedlingtonlass then.

I was starting to think you were talking about Cympil or me because we were the only other ones on the thread.

Glad that one's cleared up.

i can confirm i was not talking about Cympil, Nor your good self.

what makes you think i mean just here?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now