Every One Asked Where I Was... Here I Am!

Tezmarez

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i can confirm i was not talking about Cympil, Nor your good self.

what makes you think i mean just here?

Just because Tez was only talking about forum members. Actually, after reading your first post again it's obvious who you were referring to.

Just because Tez was only talking about forum members. Actually, after reading your first post again it's obvious who you were referring to.

well, there you go then. you make up your own mind.

the point is, i heard stories, and because of that i've made a judgement.

i do however reitterate, Tez returning to the forum could be the best thing thats happened to it since it reopened. i certainly hope it is. I dont have to like the guy for that to happen tho, and he dont have to like me.

There was never a doubt about his work on the forum, and only good things have ever been said about that! sometimes a little too good for my liking, but again, thats not his fault! ;)

it seems it hasn't changed either! Welcome Back Tez! :D

oh, and before anyone else asks, NO!

What i heard and based my assumptions on is hearsay, so i wont be repeating it here. (big sigh of relief from the background)

should anyone concerned want to know what was said, and what its based on, then PM me.

Anyone not directly involved, just be happy with whats been mentioned so far, because as far as i'm concerned, i aint commenting any further publicly.

Christ! all i was saying was i dont like the bloke! Geeez!

Oh, and just to stop Bedlingtonlass worrying... no, its nothing to do with her either. (well, 98% not ;) )

She is not the compulsive liar i was refering too, and i dont even think this liar is a member of this website. I was not refering to anyone in particular when i commented on people being two faced, but apparently the shoe fitted :blink: .

I'm sorry i made it look like it was Bedlingtonlass (which i did!) but i thought it would ave been a laugh. (which it was!)

the worst part is i've bitten, and this has got out of control AGAIN!

i wish i'd just said i liked him now! :D:P:D

you'd think i'd learn! ;)

And just to put an end to it all, i dont like him coz i heard he has a flash car, a flash bike, loads of money and.... I'M JEALOUS!!! :wacko: (cries!)

Oh, and just to stop Bedlingtonlass worrying... no, its nothing to do with her either. (well, 98% not ;) )

She is not the compulsive liar i was refering too, and i dont even think this liar is a member of this website. I was not refering to anyone in particular when i commented on people being two faced, but apparently the shoe fitted :blink: .

I'm sorry i made it look like it was Bedlingtonlass (which i did!) but i thought it would ave been a laugh. (which it was!)

the worst part is i've bitten, and this has got out of control AGAIN!

i wish i'd just said i liked him now! :D:P:D

you'd think i'd learn! ;)

And just to put an end to it all, i dont like him coz i heard he has a flash car, a flash bike, loads of money and.... I'M JEALOUS!!! :wacko: (cries!)

I have to admit that most of this thread has gone right over my head, which is probably a good thing. I don't have to waste time worrying about things I have no knowledge of, so I can go back into my usually dozy day.

As for the man having a flash car, a flash bike, and loads of money, I only have a dependable car, no bike, and some money. But its enough for me, so good luck to the man, and I hope he will do well for the site, We can use all the help we can get!

Regards to all, can I go back to sleep, now that the kefufle is over and done with.

What was your name again?

Joe Rooney

I have to admit that most of this thread has gone right over my head, which is probably a good thing. I don't have to waste time worrying about things I have no knowledge of, so I can go back into my usually dozy day.

As for the man having a flash car, a flash bike, and loads of money, I only have a dependable car, no bike, and some money. But its enough for me, so good luck to the man, and I hope he will do well for the site, We can use all the help we can get!

Regards to all, can I go back to sleep, now that the kefufle is over and done with.

What was your name again?

Joe Rooney

Wise words as always joe ;)

LOL Don't drink so got no excuse LOL!!!!

ok ok i HAD an imprezza and a v6 sri vectra AND a new yamaha r6....

now I just have a mondeo v6 ghiax and a suzuki gsxr 750....

USED to have loads of money not any more I have mentioned I was in an airplane crash and sued for £21000! LOL

spent it i'm afraid on flash cars flash bikes and flash holidays to florida (3 in 18 months)

now I'm a production manager on slightly above average wage, not massive!

But if that's what you don't like me for then that's your problem, don't kow why you would publicly show a dislike for me on the basis of what I have or don't have!

I have a mate who has just spent 1.6 million on building his house, he has a brand new aston db9 vanquish convertable, his wife has an amg merc, his 21yo daughter a new tigra cabriolet. he just sold the last house he built to a newcastle player for over a million profit.... GOD YOU MUST HATE HIM!!! you never met him but bloody hell he lives in a mansion and has better cars than james bond!!! what a b'stard he MUST be!!!

you cant dislike ANYONE for what they own... there are always people worse off than you, do you thhink they hate you because you have more than them? There are allways people richer than you (unless your name is mr.W.Gates) so if we all were to dislike every one with more than ourselves it would be a very sad world!

I never judge some one until I have spent time with them, met them or spoke to them... I sugest you do the same!!

WOW I'm getting all serious there.... but I'm glad my return has sparked some debate back into this forum WOOHOO!!!

I have a mate who has just spent 1.6 million on building his house, he has a brand new aston db9 vanquish convertable, his wife has an amg merc, his 21yo daughter a new tigra cabriolet. he just sold the last house he built to a newcastle player for over a million profit.... GOD YOU MUST HATE HIM!!! you never met him but bloody hell he lives in a mansion and has better cars than james bond!!! what a b'stard he MUST be!!!

The BASTARD!

I hate him nearly as much as my ex ;)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now