"hell No....h2o!"

We now have cold water woohooo!! but does anyone know if they have fixed the leak or is this being pumped in from the fire engines at bedlington? anyone know whats happening? :huh:

Which bit of town are you in?

I live near beatty road, near annes pantry.

Its coming on itv now about the water! might find something out at last.

Apparently the area around bedlington terrier football clubs got running water too.

Just wondering, those with hot water..did it begin with a cold trickle at first before you got hot?

I'm still waiting for the hot, is it because the pressure is so low it won't kick start the boiler that hot doesn't work?

I want to know when I can have a shower!! And I want one before settling down to watch 'pardon my french!'

(I know I spoke too soon when I posted last night!)

By the way anyone sle noticed people have been stocking up on other un-related items such as bread and toilet roll?? :-/

Now, the last thing I would want to do is offend anyone from the diabetic community. I wore the wristbands, I marched on Congress back in '68 so that diabetics could ride the same buses and attend the same schools as normal folk.

However, in this modern, enlightened age when a diabetic can skipper an FA Cup winning team, why oh why are they considered incapable of trudging down to the standpipe, bowser or handout line to get some water just the same as John Q. Taxpayer?

Sort it out, Tanni Grey-Thompsons!

Seems strange to me too, but no water has arrived so been up to somerfeild car park to collect some. Cant understand what being diabetic has to do with anything, its not like i need water more than anyone else, or that i am disabled coz i am not. would have been nice to have it delivered though lol

Just wondering, those with hot water..did it begin with a cold trickle at first before you got hot?

I'm still waiting for the hot, is it because the pressure is so low it won't kick start the boiler that hot doesn't work?

I want to know when I can have a shower!! And I want one before settling down to watch 'pardon my french!'

(I know I spoke too soon when I posted last night!)

By the way anyone sle noticed people have been stocking up on other un-related items such as bread and toilet roll?? :-/

Actually, they're quite switched on as we will all have the shites from unclean water :mellow: (hopefully the water pressure is sufficient to shift the turds)

What about compensation........ B)

William Gallas in the house ;)

Now, the last thing I would want to do is offend anyone from the diabetic community. I wore the wristbands, I marched on Congress back in '68 so that diabetics could ride the same buses and attend the same schools as normal folk.

However, in this modern, enlightened age when a diabetic can skipper an FA Cup winning team, why oh why are they considered incapable of trudging down to the standpipe, bowser or handout line to get some water just the same as John Q. Taxpayer?

Sort it out, Tanni Grey-Thompsons!

All hail the Mabbmeister.

mine too!

any suggestions for the 62 and a half litres of evian i thought i might need?

Sell it on That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds. Or drink it.