"hell No....h2o!"

Anyone else notice the steaming pile of last nights take-away still in the bottom of the toilet?

for some reason that endless supply of water i have come to rely on has suddenly dried up!

Anyone got any clues?

<---gets the mineral water supply out of the garage...

been told it is burst mains, rumours going around regarding how many 'days' it will take to get our supply going again can anyone confirm anything?

NORTHUMBRIA WATER WEBSITE STATES:-

Bedlington and surrounding area water supply

We are currently experiencing water supply problems in parts of Cramlington, Bedlington, Morpeth and Seaton Deleval areas of our region. This is due to a large 18" burst main on our network.

Our technicians are on site and we are currently working to rezone the water network so as to return some supplies to normal.

We are deploying bowsers in the following areas:

Hartford Court, Bedlington

Hartford Cresent, Bedlington

Windsor Gardens, Bedlington

Deanery Street, Bedlington.

Beech Avenue, East Cramlington

Lanercost Park, East Cramlington.

he Croft, Nedderton

The Grange, Nedderton.

Customers living in the affected areas may experience discoloured water. This is due to the rezoning of the water network in order to maintain and restore water supplies.

Please check your water supply is running clear before using kitchen appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers. We are asking customers not to run their supplies to clear the discoloration.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

oh and i noticed the council out in force, watering the plants fgs, not only has it been raining but we have no water!

been told it is burst mains, rumours going around regarding how many 'days' it will take to get our supply going again can anyone confirm anything?

NORTHUMBRIA WATER WEBSITE STATES:-

Bedlington and surrounding area water supply

We are currently experiencing water supply problems in parts of Cramlington, Bedlington, Morpeth and Seaton Deleval areas of our region. This is due to a large 18" burst main on our network.

Our technicians are on site and we are currently working to rezone the water network so as to return some supplies to normal.

We are deploying bowsers in the following areas:

Hartford Court, Bedlington

Hartford Cresent, Bedlington

Windsor Gardens, Bedlington

Deanery Street, Bedlington.

Beech Avenue, East Cramlington

Lanercost Park, East Cramlington.

he Croft, Nedderton

The Grange, Nedderton.

Customers living in the affected areas may experience discoloured water. This is due to the rezoning of the water network in order to maintain and restore water supplies.

Please check your water supply is running clear before using kitchen appliances such as washing machines and dishwashers. We are asking customers not to run their supplies to clear the discoloration.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

oh and i noticed the council out in force, watering the plants fgs, not only has it been raining but we have no water!

Council employees were sent home.......lucky sods

All the rumours I've heard said 2 days (from this morning.) There are 2 15 mile pipes and they can't find the leak. However I have water, (although no pressure). Not so bad being a station knacker now! Just have a scouse wash people, (wet wipes.) It's also a good excuse to sup up those stray cans we all have at the back of the fridge/garage!

:( Just found out theres no water in bedlington, come back from guidepost to find the pipes were dry! Gutted!! does anyone here know what the number is to get water delivered, coz ive herd if your diabetic you can have it delivered to your door? any ideas?

Guest missvic

ooh... it's all reet exciting... queues in presto's carpark... fights over the last bottle of evian... community spirit returns...

i heard on the grapevine (in the station co-op) that theres 3 miles left in which to find the leak... and it could take 4 days... hmmm...

anyone fancy taking bets?

im for 6 days, 5 hours and a 2 week hosepipe ban

If there are any diabetics out there need water ring 0800 171100 or if you cant get to the collection points. I have just been on the phone to them and they have a few thousand to deliver so might not get any till tomorrow but its alot better than waiting for hours in ques.

I live next to the reservoir in bedlington, talking to the water board bloke this morning (tuesday 1st), he says they still don't know exactly where the leak is and it will probably be a few days before they can fix it AND a few more to refill the system!!

We are currently experiencing water supply problems in Bedlington, Stakeford, Guidepost, Choppington, parts of East Cramlington and Seaton Deleval areas of our region. This is due to two 18" mains bursts on our network.

We have been working through the night and recognise the inconvenience that is being caused as a result of this burst. We have been able to isolate the burst section of main where we believe the first burst is located however as we tried to refill the system it became apparent that another burst had occurred. We have isolated this burst and are attempting to refill the network so as to restore supplies. We would like to thank all our customers for their continued patience and would like to reassure everyone that we are doing everything we can to resolve this problem as soon as possible.

You couldn't make it up.

Loads more bowsers appearing on the streets according to our favourite utility's website; but no use crying over spilt milk. Oh, I mean water.

We are currently experiencing water supply problems in Bedlington, Stakeford, Guidepost, Choppington, parts of East Cramlington and Seaton Deleval areas of our region. This is due to two 18" mains bursts on our network.

We have been working through the night and recognise the inconvenience that is being caused as a result of this burst. We have been able to isolate the burst section of main where we believe the first burst is located however as we tried to refill the system it became apparent that another burst had occurred. We have isolated this burst and are attempting to refill the network so as to restore supplies. We would like to thank all our customers for their continued patience and would like to reassure everyone that we are doing everything we can to resolve this problem as soon as possible.

You couldn't make it up.

Loads more bowsers appearing on the streets according to our favourite utility's website; but no use crying over spilt milk. Oh, I mean water.

Paper plates, sweaty pits.........waxa <_<

You couldn't make it up.

they would fill the system a lot quicker if there wasn't a water board guy watching it streaming out of a stand pipe in Front Street, Bedlington. He's watching it come out full force, obviously straight from the reservoir. My flat is twenty yards away, but being the highest building can I get any water? NO!

Wonder if he minds me having a shower in it?