Only 2 On The List!

Guest xyz

The news is reet exciting today!

There's pirates capturing the oceans and some old guy not going to ballroom dance classes anymore! Better still, there's a big list of racists with only 2 from Bedlington!

I, for one, am glad to hear this!

(The pirate list however, has yet to appear, and I sincerely believe that this will make it into 3 figures at least)

The news is reet exciting today!

There's pirates capturing the oceans and some old guy not going to ballroom dance classes anymore! Better still, there's a big list of racists with only 2 from Bedlington!

I, for one, am glad to hear this!

(The pirate list however, has yet to appear, and I sincerely believe that this will make it into 3 figures at least)

There's a chap from Guidepost, couple from Morpeth, :blink:

...only 2 from Bedlington!

That's pathetic; no commitment to anything in our town! Couldn't even organise a good putsch on the WDC on a wet weekend with that! How do I get a membership form? :P

I am proper shocked like!

Over the years I can think of at least 2 dozen folk who have claimed to be in the BNP whilst engaged in Bedlington's 'last orders' political debate! Surely they weren't just shouting on to look hard and clever?! :o

Over the years I can think of at least 2 dozen folk who have claimed to be in the BNP whilst engaged in Bedlington's 'last orders' political debate! Surely they weren't just shouting on to look hard and clever?! :o

Probably.....a bunch of bankers :mellow:

The list is from 2007, it is'nt anything new.

Anyway, who gives a toss what political group anyone belongs to? I dont think the issue was about the fact that the people on the list were members of the BNP but rather the fact that their personal details (including the details of children in some cases) were published.

Phrase of the day.

Anyway, who gives a toss what political group anyone belongs to? I dont think the issue was about the fact that the people on the list were members of the BNP but rather the fact that their personal details (including the details of children in some cases) were published.

Last week a friend whom I once considered quite sensible sent me a text with the names and known addresses of the folk involved in the Baby P case. Even though human rights, political correctness and the like say 'no', the masses still seem keen on finding out the names and numbers of the bad folk.

I would stick most of the BNP in the 'bad folk' category. (Those who joined the party for 'environmental' or 'judicial' reasons, I would forgive and take their name off... but only if they can prove they really aren't really just silly racists).

Last week a friend whom I once considered quite sensible sent me a text with the names and known addresses of the folk involved in the Baby P case. Even though human rights, political correctness and the like say 'no', the masses still seem keen on finding out the names and numbers of the bad folk.

I would stick most of the BNP in the 'bad folk' category. (Those who joined the party for 'environmental' or 'judicial' reasons, I would forgive and take their name off... but only if they can prove they really aren't really just silly racists).

Never had you down as one of the masses!

Personally, i`m not bothered about the BNP, i might agree with some of it, and some i don`t agree on, but they`re entitled.

Quite right too. An evil triumvirate who should be hung, drawn and quartered for the whole world to see. I'd gladly volunteer to be the person to kill them all. Slowly.

Ms Chakribati, Liberty, and other idiots of that ilk should be forced to watch.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now