Police Activity On Netherton Lane

Anyone got any details on the condition of the motorcycle rider involved in the incident early this morning?

(approx 7am, 29-7-6)

A motorcycle hit a fiesta ST in the early hours, and the road was shut for a couple of hours. a male apparently called 'Keith' who lives nearby was taken to hospital with back, wrist and leg injurys. from what i know the driver and passengers of the Fiesta were shaken, but ok.

As i was one of the first on the scene, i'd really like to know if the rider is ok, as he seemed really shaken up when i was by his side.

If anyone has any info, please let me know.

Anyone got any details on the condition of the motorcycle rider involved in the incident early this morning?

(approx 7am, 29-7-6)

A motorcycle hit a fiesta ST in the early hours, and the road was shut for a couple of hours. a male apparently called 'Keith' who lives nearby was taken to hospital with back, wrist and leg injurys. from what i know the driver and passengers of the Fiesta were shaken, but ok.

As i was one of the first on the scene, i'd really like to know if the rider is ok, as he seemed really shaken up when i was by his side.

If anyone has any info, please let me know.

6 months of frustration B)