Beeb Sachs Woss

threegee

Yeh, numerous versions of the transcript are available online, but beware of which one you read and believe. The one that caused all the fuss includes stuff that was never transmitted, the bits that the producers 'left on the cutting-room floor'. This 'spun' version was disseminated by that Pantomime Villain of 'Fleet Street', the Mail. Ah, wouldn't Dr Goebbels be proud of them. Also, pinch your nose when viewing the 'live' footage of the show which is available on You Tube and others; again this shows the pre-cut stuff.

Why no prosecution? Not enough evidence perhaps! Could be that no offense was committed! No complaint by Sachs to the cops.

Is anybody to get the ball rolling over Jeremy Clarkson's observation, on Top Gear last night, that truck drivers murder prostitutes, and his use of the word pikie.

Maybe we should start a list here of comedy shows that should be attacked for being offensive to Middle England - we could called it the Burning of the Books. Oh dear, that sounds familiar as well, has a bit of a 1930's ring to it. I'll start the list:

Hancock's Half Hour - mocking the NHS Blood Transfusion Service

That Was The Week That Was - cruelty to Politicians and being unfair to fraudsters

Monty Python's Flying Circus - being inaccessable to 'The Great Unwashed' but hilarious to the Educated Classes, causing the DG of the Beeb sleepless nights, spawning a generation of great comic actors and their subsequent output

Not The Nine O'clock News - jokes about thick coppers

Porridge - mocking the gay inmate, mocking figures in authority

The Office - for simply being very UNFUNNY, a waste of electricity, and allowing Gervais to continue to perpetrate a 'comedy' con on the Nation

Little Britain - funny first episode but then became a 'one trick pony' - variation (if we're lucky) of the same stuff every week

Ross is a southern sh## house ... overpaid.. big headed.. and hopefully this has ruined his career, it was hyped and im glad , he had it coming. Getting a massive wedge while the BBC was laying people off and then bragging about it! He needs a F**@#g good shoeing!... And I havent read the papers

A good `shoeing`? :lol: Funny that :lol:

I wrote here on Friday 31st October - "Now Max Clifford representing the Granddaughter ... it all smells like a publicity stunt to me. You can just image Brand, whilst busy 'diddling' (his expression, not mine!) with The Granddaughter hatching a plan for her future career. Just watch ... glamour shots in the tabs, invitation to join one of those awful reality shows, celebrity stardom. You couldn't make it up."

Well guess what? Celebrity stardom on Channel 5 tonight, preceded by her press statement via that Channel:

Andrew Sachs's granddaughter Georgina Baillie has called for Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross to be reinstated.

"The 23-year-old said Radio 2 DJ Brand's resignation and Ross's three month suspension without pay was "out of proportion".

Baillie, who performs with her dance troupe the Satanic Sluts, has also told how she wants to pursue a career as an actress and model.

She told broadcaster Five in her first TV interview: "I was really angry when I said I wanted them both to be fired, but I think the suspension was good enough. So I'm feeling a bit gutted really about the whole thing.

"I think it's way out of proportion what's happened, and I don't hate either of them, I don't at all. I think they're really talented comedians and I think a world without Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand would be a very sad, dull place.

"You know I think Russell needs to learn a few lessons about respecting women, definitely, and maybe Jonathan Ross could maybe think before he speaks in the future. I don't have any harder feeling than that."

She added: "I want to keep performing with my dance troupe. And all these modelling offers have come through which is quite interesting. I thought about doing modelling a few years ago but was told I was a bit too chunky for that, but now all of a sudden I'm not, so that's great."

To quote the great Ethel Merman ... "There's no business like show business".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first steps of the rehabilitation of Jonathan Ross happened this morning ... The Guardian gave away a sheet of Xmas wrapping paper designed by the great man himself. It's part of a series, designed by artists, actors, musicians, performers, etc., given out everyday.

Excellent stuff!

I say John Barrowman can do no wrong! Unless that single complaining LISTENER has some sort of Xray eyes that can see along a radio wave how can they be offended by the ACT of him getting his todger out?

And again those craven, weak-kneed, yellow-bellied Beeb bosses have caved-in and removed the broadcast from IPlayer.

• 1 month later...

Mark your calendars with a big red asterisk ... Jonathan's back - and about time too!!!

post-894-1231276416_thumb.jpg

His Friday night chatshow will return to BBC1 on 23 January and his Radio 2 Saturday show the following day. Film 2009, will be back the following Monday.

Also getting a new gig is Manuel himself ... some crap soap based in a fictional suburb of Mankchester; a programme which will continue to dim the brains of all those watching it, and I'm sorry to say, those belonging to some of the fine folks who visit here.

Another group who'll be glad he's back are the moaners, people like - "Disgusted of Royal Tumbridge Wells" and "Outraged of Bedlingtonshire". Just imagine the scene ... coughing and spluttering over their Daily Mails or Telegraphs when reading about his triumphant return to our parlours, then getting-off letters of bile to those hateful organs (or even a spiteful post here).

So in the end all are happy ... Jonny's back, Brand's going down a storm in the States, Max Clifford's got the Granddaughter a ton of work, and old Sachs himself lands a well paid job on the telly. Oh, and the sacked Boss of Radio2 landed a huge job before Xmas.

Mark your calendars with a big red asterisk ... Jonathan's back - and about time too!!!

post-894-1231276416_thumb.jpg

His Friday night chatshow will return to BBC1 on 23 January and his Radio 2 Saturday show the following day. Film 2009, will be back the following Monday.

Also getting a new gig is Manuel himself ... some crap soap based in a fictional suburb of Mankchester; a programme which will continue to dim the brains of all those watching it, and I'm sorry to say, those belonging to some of the fine folks who visit here.

Another group who'll be glad he's back are the moaners, people like - "Disgusted of Royal Tumbridge Wells" and "Outraged of Bedlingtonshire". Just imagine the scene ... coughing and spluttering over their Daily Mails or Telegraphs when reading about his triumphant return to our parlours, then getting-off letters of bile to those hateful organs (or even a spiteful post here).

So in the end all are happy ... Jonny's back, Brand's going down a storm in the States, Max Clifford's got the Granddaughter a ton of work, and old Sachs himself lands a well paid job on the telly. Oh, and the sacked Boss of Radio2 landed a huge job before Xmas.

So all`s well in the celeb front then..who`d have thought it eh?

Apart from me :D

After the snide headlines and story in that hateful rag at the beginning of the week, The Mail has again been shown-up as a spiteful and lying paper. Our hero WILL be having Tom Cruise on his show with Stephen Fry and Lee Evans; Franz Ferdinand will provide the music. As an added bonus our hero is to present The BAFTAS on the Beeb on the 8th Feb. Great stuff!!!

I hope that "Disgusted of Royal Tumbridge Wells" and "Outraged of Bedlingtonshire", and their ilk continue to be upset.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now