Market Tavern Gigs

SPLODGE

can anybody tell me who the gig was in the tavern last night. i thought they were the best they have had for a long time. its nice to go somewhere now and listen to good easy listening music. alabeit it wasan't as busy as it could have been last night but thats the sign of the times i think. can anybody also tell me when are the lights going to get activated in the mens toilets. its as dark as a pair of gorillas goolies in there hence to say i need to put my trainers in the wash this morning.

its also nice to go back in time and see that the smoking ban hasn't reached bedlington as yet. i think with my trainers will go all the clothes i wore because they stink of smoke but saying that a good night was had by all and hats off to the barman (mark i think) for handling the bar on his own without any help from anybody else. :D:D

• 1 month later...
can anybody tell me who the gig was in the tavern last night. i thought they were the best they have had for a long time. its nice to go somewhere now and listen to good easy listening music. alabeit it wasan't as busy as it could have been last night but thats the sign of the times i think. can anybody also tell me when are the lights going to get activated in the mens toilets. its as dark as a pair of gorillas goolies in there hence to say i need to put my trainers in the wash this morning.

its also nice to go back in time and see that the smoking ban hasn't reached bedlington as yet. i think with my trainers will go all the clothes i wore because they stink of smoke but saying that a good night was had by all and hats off to the barman (mark i think) for handling the bar on his own without any help from anybody else. :D:D

lol. you'll never change will you. Just the way I remember you.

SPLODGE wrote: " ... can anybody also tell me when are the lights going to get activated in the mens toilets. its as dark as a pair of gorillas goolies in there hence to say i need to put my trainers in the wash this morning."

Try doing what the girlies have to do - that'll save the trainers. :D

SPLODGE wrote: " ... can anybody also tell me when are the lights going to get activated in the mens toilets. its as dark as a pair of gorillas goolies in there hence to say i need to put my trainers in the wash this morning."

Try doing what the girlies have to do - that'll save the trainers. :D

Handstands?

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now