Coronation Street

Cympil

Well Cympil it took long enough to spot the deliberate mistake! :D

And Ken is going to get jiggy with Stephanie Beecham, something disturbing about that! Hats off to Craig Charles, braver man than me!

Pete, you really don’t watch it do you!!!!!!!!!

No Malcolm

If you’re seriously asking Pete, I assume Merlin was referring to the Fawlety Towers sketch, by reference, when the Germans stayed. “Don’t mention the war’ has since become a popular saying...........you MUST have seen that! :D

Thankyou Malcolm for enlightening Pete on this matter :lol:

Pete I'm shaking my head in disbelief you didn't twig to this!

If you’re seriously asking Pete, I assume Merlin was referring to the Fawlety Towers sketch, by reference, when the Germans stayed. “Don’t mention the war’ has since become a popular saying...........you MUST have seen that! :D

I have sat through the odd episode but not being a big TV fan I was not aware of that Malcolm. :D

I have sat through the odd episode but not being a big TV fan I was not aware of that Malcolm. :D

What Pete is trying to say is that he prefers to spend his evenings surrounded by the works of Homer, Milton, Jilly Cooper et al, rather than watching TV. The choice of the intelligentsia.

What Pete is trying to say is that he prefers to spend his evenings surrounded by the works of Homer, Milton, Jilly Cooper et al, rather than watching TV. The choice of the intelligentsia.

No Denzel you cant beat a night in with a good Microsoft manual, they keep you guesing till the end. :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now