Coronation Street

Cympil

I missed this tonight, i know it will be repeated sometime but until then, how did Liam die?

He was due to snuff it in tonights episode..

What happened? I`m curious to find out as there were three endings apparently..

Do tell :D

I missed this tonight, i know it will be repeated sometime but until then, how did Liam die?

He was due to snuff it in tonights episode..

What happened? I`m curious to find out as there were three endings apparently..

Do tell :D

I beleive the Tony guy set him up to be knocked over by a hit and run? Now his sister can do what she does best and have streaming eye make-up!

In a very postmodern twist, ITV.com said that they will be showing all 3 endings filmed online.

Btw, Mrvic and I are convinced that John Stape has Rosie, and it's not his grandma's cat that he goes to feed at all :o

In a very postmodern twist, ITV.com said that they will be showing all 3 endings filmed online.

Btw, Mrvic and I are convinced that John Stape has Rosie, and it's not his grandma's cat that he goes to feed at all :o

Aye, it`s John that has her, or so i read anyway. She`s going to escape soon apparently...

• 1 month later...

BedlingtonLass wrote: "i think some people pretend not to know who soap characters are!!

Well, I for one have never watched any of those programmes ... I want to do everything I can to protect the well-being of my brain cells. :P

When the topic of this post is drawn together with Fav Takeaway In Bedlington (posted in Talk of the Town) a perception is created of folks who stuff their faces with pies & kebabs whilst slouched in front of the telly watching soap drivel. And, not a salad leaf or a bit of veg in sight!

I say to the good folks of Bedlington ... wake-up before it's too late - nourish your brains ... subscribe to the Guardian, watch Newsnight and stop watching tosh.

:D:D:D

BedlingtonLass wrote: "i think some people pretend not to know who soap characters are!!

Well, I for one have never watched any of those programmes ... I want to do everything I can to protect the well-being of my brain cells. :P

When the topic of this post is drawn together with Fav Takeaway In Bedlington (posted in Talk of the Town) a perception is created of folks who stuff their faces with pies & kebabs whilst slouched in front of the telly watching soap drivel. And, not a salad leaf or a bit of veg in sight!

I say to the good folks of Bedlington ... wake-up before it's too late - nourish your brains ... subscribe to the Guardian, watch Newsnight and stop watching tosh.

:lol::lol::lol:

a perception is created of folks who stuff their faces with pies & kebabs whilst slouched in front of the telly watching soap drivel. And, not a salad leaf or a bit of veg in sight!

Not for nothing, but have you ever been out in Bedlington? You don't need internet access to get the above "perception".

• 2 weeks later...
My wife would like to know if that nutter David in coronation street gets his due flogging, we are about 12 months behind the U K in episodes.

He did get locked up for a couple of months not so long ago..and Gail disowned him (for a while) but he`s back again and all is forgiven..again!

And so it goes on..

This site will tell you all you need to know, but it might spoil your viewing! http://www.corrie.net/updates/updates.html

I would rather watch paint drip off a dry brush that watch coranation street. :D

Personally i am one of the lucky ones, i can sit my butt in front of tv all day and eat takeaways every night and still not put weight on

i think you call it worms :lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now