Piddling In The Street

I was talking the other day, to a chap that watches CCTV for a living.

On one of his screens ia a picture of some ATM machines.

A lad, being rather peeved at being refused sale of alcopop, promptly opened hiz zip, and proceeded to urinate all over the cash producing mechanisms.

The police were promptly called.

They appeared some 3 hours later, watched the footage, then looked at this operator in a confused way.

"what would you like us to do?" they asked

heres the good bit....

apparently, because the young adult was in the blyth valley area, was not under the influence of alcohol, was not shouting or bawling, and because his genitals were not shown on the CCTV footage their is absolutly NOTHING the police can do!

Apparently it is only a bylaw in other areas that was not applied to Blyth,

so as long as your not :

1, drunk or under the influence

2, showing nudity to bystanders

3, acting in an abusive or threatening manner

or

4, causing permanant damage to property

you can Piddle ANYWHERE you like in Blyth!

Is the rules the same for bedlington? coz if it is, i want that verbal caution i recieved for piddling in the old gas shop doorway promptly revoked from my record!!!

I think weeing in public has its benefits..it seems to produce some good stories.

One of Dad's pals had a wazz in tallentyres doorway many moons ago, when collared by the plod and asked if he had a police record he said, "Yes I have, message in a bottle." Chortle, the old ones are the best.

An ex pub landlord some of us know had a widdle outside the domino. On sight of the police heading towards him he began to run, spilling beer-wee all over his trousers and shoes, he though he had won his race with the law when he tragically jammed his charles in the zipper and gave the cops a few extra vital seconds to catch him and fine him £30 or so. Not a good night!

Of course ladies shouldn't piddle in public, that's just gross.

I think weeing in public has its benefits..it seems to produce some good stories.

One of Dad's pals had a wazz in tallentyres doorway many moons ago, when collared by the plod and asked if he had a police record he said, "Yes I have, message in a bottle." Chortle, the old ones are the best.

An ex pub landlord some of us know had a widdle outside the domino. On sight of the police heading towards him he began to run, spilling beer-wee all over his trousers and shoes, he though he had won his race with the law when he tragically jammed his charles in the zipper and gave the cops a few extra vital seconds to catch him and fine him £30 or so. Not a good night!

If the lass is fit, it's a must but mingers.....no thank you <_<

Of course they should, it's art.

On the contrary I feel that I am a fine role model. My predeliction for golden showers in no way impinges on my ability as a godfather. Never the twain shall meet.

Aye... he can still make offers that cannot be refused , even while some lass is slashing on his head!

Come on this threads had it .As for getting caught in the street you could just claim your incontinent maybe that would work.

On the contrary I feel that I am a fine role model. My predeliction for golden showers in no way impinges on my ability as a godfather. Never the twain shall meet.

A great ad. for a christening, no wonder theism is in decline and having to find new markets. :D

Keep feeding the kids your propoganda, and alienate them.

The term “Propaganda” came into use in the seventeenth century by the Roman Catholic Church.

1622 – congregation de propaganda fide or The Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith was established, also known as Propaganda

this congregation was in charge of missionary activities to Central and South America, the Caribbean, the Philippines, Japan, China and India (not limited to these areas)

it provided a research library and a school for priests involved in the missions

i

ts purpose was to restore Catholicism to Protestant and some Eastern Orthodox regions, as well as convert non-Christian religions

Christianity pursued a propaganda program steeped in visual media. Paintings, sculpture, architecture had been used to disseminate the word of God and educate illiterate people in the ways of the Church.

During the French Revolution, we start to see the use of paintings and sculpture as a social message to rouse sympathy in the poorer classes for the support of the cause.

A great ad. for a christening, no wonder theism is in decline and having to find new markets. :D

Keep feeding the kids your propoganda, and alienate them.

The term “Propaganda” came into use in the seventeenth century by the Roman Catholic Church.

1622 – congregation de propaganda fide or The Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith was established, also known as Propaganda

this congregation was in charge of missionary activities to Central and South America, the Caribbean, the Philippines, Japan, China and India (not limited to these areas)

it provided a research library and a school for priests involved in the missions

i

ts purpose was to restore Catholicism to Protestant and some Eastern Orthodox regions, as well as convert non-Christian religions

Christianity pursued a propaganda program steeped in visual media. Paintings, sculpture, architecture had been used to disseminate the word of God and educate illiterate people in the ways of the Church.

During the French Revolution, we start to see the use of paintings and sculpture as a social message to rouse sympathy in the poorer classes for the support of the cause.

Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire of the Station:

"The story of Zeus transforming himself into a swan so that he might couple with Leda, they call myth, but the tale about a holy ghost impregnating a virgin, they believe..." :rolleyes:

I was talking the other day, to a chap that watches CCTV for a living.

On one of his screens ia a picture of some ATM machines.

A lad, being rather peeved at being refused sale of alcopop, promptly opened hiz zip, and proceeded to urinate all over the cash producing mechanisms.

The police were promptly called.

They appeared some 3 hours later, watched the footage, then looked at this operator in a confused way.

"what would you like us to do?" they asked

heres the good bit....

apparently, because the young adult was in the blyth valley area, was not under the influence of alcohol, was not shouting or bawling, and because his genitals were not shown on the CCTV footage their is absolutly NOTHING the police can do!

Apparently it is only a bylaw in other areas that was not applied to Blyth,

so as long as your not :

1, drunk or under the influence

2, showing nudity to bystanders

3, acting in an abusive or threatening manner

or

4, causing permanant damage to property

you can Piddle ANYWHERE you like in Blyth!

Is the rules the same for bedlington? coz if it is, i want that verbal caution i recieved for piddling in the old gas shop doorway promptly revoked from my record!!!

i take it no-one knows what the law states?

maybe a new section is needed outlining the by-laws in bedlington, just so we all know...

surely thats a bedlington-related topic?

We aren't all market traders, all irate because some herbert on the next stall is undercutting our price on blood oranges, you know?

I was in Blyth market yesterday, one of the stalls was openly selling theist propoganda, seems that the bible thumpers are struggling now......lol..... move forward with the FSM B)

http://phocks.org/stumble/prayer.php