Where Seek-page On Your Site!

Guest JellyDreamas

Guest JellyDreamas

So... interesting site... Where seek-page on your site.Can you help me!?P.S. Anybody know about [reference to Sleazeware removed] program? Need an url to it...

.....ing site... Where seek-page on your site.Can .......
Is this what you are refering too? :

searchbutton.jpg

Also, from what i read of [reference to Sleazeware removed], why would you want this piece of kit?

it seems its only use is to spam forums with links, of which most forums can now identify as spam before the post is added to the forum.

It seems to be a redundant program now, and its application is frowned upon by forum owners. If you must use it, prepare to be banned from a lot of forums.

If you must post links, at least have the decency to do it manually! ;)

Is this what you are refering too? :

searchbutton.jpg

Also, from what i read of [reference to Sleazeware removed], why would you want this piece of kit?

it seems its only use is to spam forums with links, of which most forums can now identify as spam before the post is added to the forum.

It seems to be a redundant program now, and its application is frowned upon by forum owners. If you must use it, prepare to be banned from a lot of forums.

If you must post links, at least have the decency to do it manually! ;)

Good call Mr Darn :D

Thanks Mr D!

JellyDreamas is a known forum spammer. I suspect the post was simply to get a mention of the Sleazeware on the SEs and mark us as spamable. Uses the e-mail address marina.wonders@gmail.com which should be blocked by all webmasters, and of course trashed by Google!