Car Jacking

the wanderer

• 2 months later...

i know this is a pretty old topic..but I'm pretty sure i witnessed something along these lines the other day. 7th Dec to be exact.

There i was at the bus stop (across the road from moby dicks) just minding my own business, and i heard a big bang, looks up at the Red Lion, and there's some guy punching the bloody phone box. It smashed in eventually. He ran off, a couple of minutes later a police car made its way up the bank to the lion..while there, this YOB, whoever he was, was making his way across the 2 zebra crossings, and at the second one, stopping 2 cars, he began kicking them and hitting them, one drove off, but the one on the right hand side lane was still there, this man, opened the passenger door, and just jumped in :S

now i'm just using common sense here when i say the car was in the right hand side lane before the roundabout, so they would have been going right yes? But after a bit of wobbling about in the car, it turned left towards the front street.

hmmmm :blink:

i know this is a pretty old topic..but I'm pretty sure i witnessed something along these lines the other day. 7th Dec to be exact.

There i was at the bus stop (across the road from moby dicks) just minding my own business, and i heard a big bang, looks up at the Red Lion, and there's some guy punching the bloody phone box. It smashed in eventually. He ran off, a couple of minutes later a police car made its way up the bank to the lion..while there, this YOB, whoever he was, was making his way across the 2 zebra crossings, and at the second one, stopping 2 cars, he began kicking them and hitting them, one drove off, but the one on the right hand side lane was still there, this man, opened the passenger door, and just jumped in :S

now i'm just using common sense here when i say the car was in the right hand side lane before the roundabout, so they would have been going right yes? But after a bit of wobbling about in the car, it turned left towards the front street.

I never heard anything about that :o I wonder what was going on there?

eeeeeeeeeeee mind.

Did you phone the police?

• Like 1

Bloody yobs. :angry:

• 1 month later...

i have my suspicions! :rolleyes:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now