New Toon Manager

Symptoms

I met Peter Beardsley in Tesco yesterday...

People seemed to be bothering him about the Keegan saga and he didn't seem keen to get involved...

However, when I spoke to him... He said...

'Hello!'

What a nice man!

Beardsley for gentleman-manager, if you please.

I met Peter Beardsley in Tesco yesterday...

People seemed to be bothering him about the Keegan saga and he didn't seem keen to get involved...

However, when I spoke to him... He said...

'Hello!'

What a nice man!

Beardsley for gentleman-manager, if you please.

There must be a few footballers shop in Tesco, i was standing beside this bloke in a black tracksuit doing my shopping when all of a sudden a bunch of people were running up the isle (Tesco manager included) with pen and paper at the ready. I didn`t know what was going on at the time but i knew he must have been someone of importance, i later found out his name but i`ve forgot it :lol:

He did play for Newcastle though :D This was about 2 years ago if anyone wants a guess at his name, he was a coloured lad with black hair and a tash if this helps :unsure:

The name will come to me shortly..with the help of Google.

Anyway, there`s a group on Facebook kicking off, incase anyone`s interested the group is called ..Boycott St James' - SACK THE BOARD! GET KEEGAN BACK! :D

Caption reads: Mr Ashley's representative discusses team tactics with the new Manager whilst Dennis Wise looks on.

post-894-1220634843_thumb.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Sums the situation up, its sad though Symptoms because if Keegan had been left in peace to do the job he was hired for things might have turned out different, the signs were there against Man U and Coventry. I know we only just beat Coventry but there was some slick passing and good forward play, especially from Milner but even he's gone.

It could only happen at the Toon

• 4 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now