Tokyo Girl ?

Joe Rooney

When we got back from our trip, I expected to see a message from Tokyo Girl telling us about her new baby. Nothing on the subject, so how is she, is she OK and just too busy for frivolity and other sleep absorbing practices,. But above all, is she OK?

Has anyone heard from her, and if so can they share their information, or at least let us know that all is well, and so is she!

At my present stage of life, the welfare of friends is always concern number 1.

Joe

Hi

Joe thank you for you kind words.

My little girl entered the world on July 22nd her name is Moe (Moet) Luna and she was a lovely healthy weight of 3359kg and shes still doing well!

I am not, it was a 3 day labour which ended in an emergency C section. I then got an infection in the wound and the doctors opened the first layer of the c section wound, I have had an open wound since then, they dont want to sew it up because of fears of contracting another infection. So it closing slowly by itself, its going to be months before Im back to normal and then after its healed I will have to go under the knife again for cosmetic surgery.

One thing I have learned is babies are the best pain killer in the world!

xxx

Hi

Joe thank you for you kind words.

My little girl entered the world on July 22nd her name is Moe (Moet) Luna and she was a lovely healthy weight of 3359kg and shes still doing well!

I am not, it was a 3 day labour which ended in an emergency C section. I then got an infection in the wound and the doctors opened the first layer of the c section wound, I have had an open wound since then, they dont want to sew it up because of fears of contracting another infection. So it closing slowly by itself, its going to be months before Im back to normal and then after its healed I will have to go under the knife again for cosmetic surgery.

One thing I have learned is babies are the best pain killer in the world!

xxx

Well now, I can't begin to tell you how much better that makes me feel.

Nor how relieved my wife is. As she has told this many times, it is one thing to express a feeling on some one else's baby, and a totally different thing once you have had a few of your own.

The very best to all three of you, I hope you can quickly get back to enjoying parenthood!

I told my wife a little while ago, that God seems to make a practice of making the difficulties of childbirth commensurate with the pleasures of parenthood. but sometoimes he does go a bit overboard!

I hope you recover quickly, and have much happiness and satisfaction in your new situation.

I am so happy for you all.

Joe

Congratulations Tokyo Girl, I hope your recovery continues favourably.

The trials and tribulations of having children can sometimes be a great stress but as you get older you see the results of that effort, over the past month or so my children and grand children have been visiting and we have done so many things together, new fences, shed but most of all we have enjoyed being one big family!

It's a days drive for them just to get here and it's been in the 30c, and then a day to get home, BTW I hope that wasn't really 3359kg! there has to be a decimal in there somewhere!

Vic

Congratulations Tokyo Girl, I hope your recovery continues favourably.

The trials and tribulations of having children can sometimes be a great stress but as you get older you see the results of that effort, over the past month or so my children and grand children have been visiting and we have done so many things together, new fences, shed but most of all we have enjoyed being one big family!

It's a days drive for them just to get here and it's been in the 30c, and then a day to get home, BTW I hope that wasn't really 3359kg! there has to be a decimal in there somewhere!

Vic

Congratulations Tokyo Girl, I hope your recovery is swift, Best wishes to you and your family and I hope you have a fantastic future.

Is this your first child? I have four children, two boys and two girls, the girls are twins (double trouble :D ) only joking.

Hope you are feeling better soon, TokyoGirl.

:o

I assume this is a typo or have you given birth to a baby of similar proportions to Godzilla?

• 5 months later...
I assume this is a typo or have you given birth to a baby of similar proportions to Godzilla?

^_^

This was a typo, I meant kilos. I totally forgot about coming in to check out what everybody has been talking about, was pleasantly surprised to see many new posts to read through. What happening to all the pubs??????? Mind you can anyone get to them in all the snow anyway?? :P

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now