Three Pubs To Close?

Cympil

• 2 weeks later...
Ask Joe & Sandra....

Joe & Sandra?

Give me a clue who they are and i`ll ask them when i see them :D

I was in The Sun on Friday night, i don`t usually go to The Sun but i thought i`d go there and see what it was like..i wish i hadn`t bothered..it was stinking of pee or something, i couldn`t quite place it?

There was about 6 people in, one was comatosed on a bar stool but still managing to get off the barstool every 2 minutes and bounce off the nearby bandit a few times, it was a bit like watching a human pinball machine..

I then went to The Northumberland, another place i haven`t been to in yonks..it was full of students drinking Stella..full meaning about 10 people as The North is so small :huh: They were a great bunch though :D

Joe & Sandra?

Give me a clue who they are and i`ll ask them when i see them :D

I was in The Sun on Friday night, i don`t usually go to The Sun but i thought i`d go there and see what it was like..i wish i hadn`t bothered..it was stinking of pee or something, i couldn`t quite place it?

There was about 6 people in, one was comatosed on a bar stool but still managing to get off the barstool every 2 minutes and bounce off the nearby bandit a few times, it was a bit like watching a human pinball machine..

I then went to The Northumberland, another place i haven`t been to in yonks..it was full of students drinking Stella..full meaning about 10 people as The North is so small :huh: They were a great bunch though :D

joe is the landlord of the sun inn and sandra is the landlady of the black bull.

i think the sun inn doesnt smell half as bad as other pubs in bedlington. the market tavern and the grapes come to mind. all beit that the grapes have faulty drains but the market tavern, i think there is no escuse.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now