Prediction League

Howdy, grapple fans!

The Bed Pred Fed continues to grow at a frightening pace. Another newcomer this week brings the total number of competitors to a credit-crunch-busting eight.

No change at the top as TonyC disappears into the distance like a latter-day Yifter the Shifter.

TonyC 37 pts

Dave Pa 32

Supermac 32

Mr Darn 30

Hamburger Pimp 25

Geddy 18

PDean 16

Denzel 1

A slow start for our resident Chas 'n' Dave enthusiast, but things will doubtless improve come December.

I'm keeping my powder dry.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's Chriiiiiiistmas!

Not quite, but we have entered December. An exciting month lies in store with lots of games packed in around the festivities. Pete, if I were you, I'd get your month's worth of predictions saved round about now. There's nee way you'll get your Boxing Day selections chosen once you're knocking back the yuletide Guinnesses and eggnogs.

However, before we get intoxicated with the heady scent of tangerines and Old Spice, a spot of house-keeping. The question on everyone's lips is, of course, "who won in November, like?"

Here is the news:

1. TonyC 45pts

2. DavePa 40

3. MrDarn 37

4. Supermac 35

5. Hamburger Pimp 27

6. PDean 25

7. Geddy 23

8. Denzel 6

Hats off to a popular winner in the form of TonyC, with an excellent 45 point haul. Credit also to Pete who scored 25 points despite only entering predictions for 29 games.

What might have been, eh?

Keep pulling the crackers, sports fans!

It's Chriiiiiiistmas!

Not quite, but we have entered December. An exciting month lies in store with lots of games packed in around the festivities. Pete, if I were you, I'd get your month's worth of predictions saved round about now. There's nee way you'll get your Boxing Day selections chosen once you're knocking back the yuletide Guinnesses and eggnogs.

However, before we get intoxicated with the heady scent of tangerines and Old Spice, a spot of house-keeping. The question on everyone's lips is, of course, "who won in November, like?"

Here is the news:

1. TonyC 45pts

2. DavePa 40

3. MrDarn 37

4. Supermac 35

5. Hamburger Pimp 27

6. PDean 25

7. Geddy 23

8. Denzel 6

Hats off to a popular winner in the form of TonyC, with an excellent 45 point haul. Credit also to Pete who scored 25 points despite only entering predictions for 29 games.

What might have been, eh?

Keep pulling the crackers, sports fans!

I really need to up my game. :(

Hey, everyone, look at me! I live in a dustbin like Top Cat and I drive a talking car like KITT.

It's December in the Bedlington Look at ME! Prediction League and we're off to a high-scoring me me me start:

1. Mr Darn 10pts

2. Denzel 10

3. Supermac 9

4. Davepa 9

5. Pdean 7

6. TonyC 7

7. Hamburger Pimp hey that's me LOLZ! 5

8. Geddy 4

Denzel now has his feet under the table and is making his presence felt. Supermac, TonyC and Darno are as consistent as ever, while Geddy and I look to be in for another long month.

Keep it solipsistic, sports fans!

Hey, everyone, look at me! I live in a dustbin like Top Cat and I drive a talking car like KITT.

It's December in the Bedlington Look at ME! Prediction League and we're off to a high-scoring me me me start:

1. Mr Darn 10pts

2. Denzel 10

3. Supermac 9

4. Davepa 9

5. Pdean 7

6. TonyC 7

7. Hamburger Pimp hey that's me LOLZ! 5

8. Geddy 4

Denzel now has his feet under the table and is making his presence felt. Supermac, TonyC and Darno are as consistent as ever, while Geddy and I look to be in for another long month.

Keep it solipsistic, sports fans!

I shall now be going 'hammer and tongs' at this for the rest of the season, now that Hamburger Pimp has revealed the prize for the winner; a 1/32nd scale model of the Red Lion, resplendent with day-glo stickers and the ubiquitous broken glass outside.

I shall now be going 'hammer and tongs' at this for the rest of the season, now that Hamburger Pimp has revealed the prize for the winner; a 1/32nd scale model of the Red Lion, resplendent with day-glo stickers and the ubiquitous broken glass outside.

Sounds good is there any room to have the winners name engraved on it. :D

Thanks Tony, but it seems i've peaked too early...

i may have been top during the battle, but i think the war is proving to be a little more technical!

Go On Supermac!

ooo, it seems i did not peak too soon, but rather forgot to peek this week!

GO ME! :D

1Mr Darn........ 29

2SuperMac...... 22

3Denzel........... 22

4DavePa......... 16

5pdean........... 16

6TonyC ........... 14

7geddy2112..... 12

8hamburger pimp. 7

1Mr Darn........ 29

2SuperMac...... 22

3Denzel........... 22

4DavePa......... 16

5pdean........... 16

6TonyC ........... 14

7geddy2112..... 12

8hamburger pimp. 7

Yours truly rampaging up the charts like Leon Jackson.

1Mr Darn........ 29

2SuperMac...... 22

3Denzel........... 22

4DavePa......... 16

5pdean........... 16

6TonyC ........... 14

7geddy2112..... 12

8hamburger pimp. 7

7 points in front! I`ve got some catching up to do there..not as much as Hamburger though :D