Prediction League

Reckon you know what's what about football? Think you're pretty smart, huh?

Well, what better way to prove it than by competing in the inaugural Bedlington Premier League Prediction League, eh?

Here's the science bit:

Go to this site: http://www.predictthepremiership.com

Register your username, then activate your membership.

Then go to "Mini-Leagues", press the "join league" button and enter the access code 13450 to join the Bedlington League.

Once you're in, simply enter your predictions for the next set of Premier League fixtures.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reckon you know what's what about football? Think you're pretty smart, huh?

Well, what better way to prove it than by competing in the inaugural Bedlington Premier League Prediction League, eh?

Here's the science bit:

Go to this site: http://www.predictthepremiership.com

Register your username, then activate your membership.

Then go to "Mini-Leagues", press the "join league" button and enter the access code 13450 to join the Bedlington League.

Once you're in, simply enter your predictions for the next set of Premier League fixtures.

Just registered, it looks like you and me at the moment, ah well roll on Sunday.

• 3 weeks later...

Never mind the fuss and furore over the national team, Keggy and Ashley leaving toon and Roy Keane falling out with that FIFA chap, let us concentrate on the main event in the footballing world, the Bedlington Predicting League.

Because of the unique way in which the league is structured, we begin anew each month. Anybody feeling left out, just jump on board and you can be alive and kicking with the fray.

In shock news, we have a new leader. Step forward and take a bow Supermac, whoever you are.

The table:

1. Supermac 9pts

2. Hamburger Pimp 7

3. Mr Darn 3

4. Pete 3

Keep pressing and guessing, folks!

Well done, Cympil. I, for one, welcome our new female predictioneering overlords.

A big BedPredLeague welcome to TonyC, who has stepped up to the plate, doubtless feeling that a bunch of pantywaists who get beat off a lass should prove to be "simple" enough to see off.

Let the mayhem continue!

Well done, Cympil. I, for one, welcome our new female predictioneering overlords.

A big BedPredLeague welcome to TonyC, who has stepped up to the plate, doubtless feeling that a bunch of pantywaists who get beat off a lass should prove to be "simple" enough to see off.

Let the mayhem continue!

Yes HP, Thanks for the welcome, for setting this up and for bringing some excitement into my weekends. :D

Well Cympil, I never would have guessed it was you. So what about Saturdays lottery any predictions for the winning numbers?

If i had the answer to that i would sell it :D

But the best way of making a bit money through the lottery is to put the £1.00 ticket cost aside into a tin and watch it build up over the weeks, that way you`ll be guarenteed to win :D

• 2 weeks later...

Enough already with the pleas and entreaties for an update. I'm on it like a pigeon on sick.

Final standings for September and it liderally couldn't have been closer.

Hamburger Pimp 22 pts

Supermac 21 pts

TonyC 13 pts

MrDarn 11pts

PDean 6 pts

Geddy2112 0 pts.

A nail-biting contest that went all the way to the wire. Despite all his big talk, Pete has gone right off the boil and brought up the rear this month. A big BedPredLeague welcome to Geddy aka Merlin, who will doubtless be using his mystical powers to challenge for honours in the big month of October.

Happy predictioneering, folks!

Enough already with the pleas and entreaties for an update. I'm on it like a pigeon on sick.

Hamburger Pimp 22 pts

Supermac 21 pts

TonyC 13 pts

MrDarn 11pts

PDean 6 pts

Geddy2112 0 pts.

A nail-biting contest that went all the way to the wire. Despite all his big talk, Pete has gone right off the boil and brought up the rear this month. A big BedPredLeague welcome to Geddy aka Merlin, who will doubtless be using his mystical powers to challenge for honours in the big month of October.

Was on holiday in Bedlington so I missed a couple of weeks, thats my excuse anyway, :D

Tip for this season, The Toon to win the FA cup or the egg cup :lol::lol:

Hamburger Pimp 22 pts

Supermac 21 pts

TonyC 13 pts

MrDarn 11pts

PDean 6 pts

Geddy2112 0 pts.

I was pipped at the post there mind!

Roll on Saturday, i`ll be watching Sky Sports live footie results as they come in :lol: