I'm still up because him outdoors is still outdoors playing golf in Embelton (if being in the bar is still playing golf). My second business is a B&B . I am now spending all night staying up because nobody else is available to watch it.

I'm still up because him outdoors is still outdoors playing golf in Embelton (if being in the bar is still playing golf). My second business is a B&B . I am now spending all night staying up because nobody else is available to watch it.

Shall we change the name of this forum to bedlingtonbears.co.uk? All you ever do on here is bliddy advertise woman.

• 3 weeks later...
Shall we change the name of this forum to bedlingtonbears.co.uk? All you ever do on here is bliddy advertise woman.

NATIONAL LEGAL SERVICES

are changing the way people arrange their legal affairs.

You may not have been aware but there are many legal services that do not always require the expense and inconvenience of using a High Street Solicitor.

Instead of taking time out of your busy day, one of our consultants will visit you in the privacy and comfort of your own home at a time that suits you.

We make it easy to understand your legal situation and help you plan for the future.

OUR MOST POPULAR SERVICES HELP PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING CONCERNS

Protecting their assets against long-term care costs

Easing an Inheritanc Tax Liability

Making their wishes known after their death

Making provision in case they become mentally incapable

We will help you put your affairs in order without confusing you with unnecessary legal jargon, giving you the complete peace of mind that can only come from knowing that you and your loved ones will be secure in the future.

Please contact us now to arrange a free, no obligation consultation.

Call us free now for more information

0800 328 2364 www.nationallegalservices.co.uk QUOTE REF: 9643

Because you don't always need a solicitor to put your affairs in order.

• 2 weeks later...