Moving House & Moving Job

Hi all, long time no speak. Just wanted to share my news with everybody. I am moving to south shields very soon, I have a new job working with an ex forces recruitment agency in South Shields and I am going to be co-habiting with my boyfriend that I have been with about a year. Its the biggest step ever for me just hope its the right one!!!! I am going to be a deserter but will still be in Bedlington sometimes as my friends and family are all here. Hope to see you all soon, nearly moved now so..................

Hi all, long time no speak. Just wanted to share my news with everybody. I am moving to south shields very soon, I have a new job working with an ex forces recruitment agency in South Shields and I am going to be co-habiting with my boyfriend that I have been with about a year. Its the biggest step ever for me just hope its the right one!!!! I am going to be a deserter but will still be in Bedlington sometimes as my friends and family are all here. Hope to see you all soon, nearly moved now so..................

good look with the move BarLassofBedlington.

dont forget to watch that field will u. :P:P:D:lol:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now