Who Has The Best Pint 2008?

Best bar in Bedlington  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

anyone care to elaborate on the 'other pubs that i missed?'

market club is doing well! :D

think people are just winding you up on that one like. nothing unusual for here. :rolleyes:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They might be on about HERE ?

Can`t say i`ve ever been like.

Well that ones not in Bedlington though is it. But I've never been meself even though it's just doon the road. Might try it oot one o these days though. Wanna come. ???

Well that ones not in Bedlington though is it. But I've never been meself even though it's just doon the road. Might try it oot one o these days though. Wanna come. ???
Fuggles Bar

Northumberland Brewery

Accessory House,

Barrington Road

Bedlington

Northumberland

NE22 7AP

:P

Have you visited the said premises Colonel? If so whats it like as I am in Bedlington next week looking for new adventures.

:D

i've thought about going there many times pete but i wont be able to take the pope mobile.if i get the chance i will go this tuesday. its somewhere for the wifey to take me for my birthday............i hope. i will let you know and if they will let me take photos inside i will post them.

There's nowt wrong with Fuggles, it's just too far away for most people. I've only been a handful of times but I never saw any 'freaky goths' :lol:

The people who own it are canny and the pool was free last time I went.

Pete, I'd say get yasel away doon next time your in Bedlington then you can make your own mind up about the place! :)

There's nowt wrong with Fuggles, it's just too far away for most people. I've only been a handful of times but I never saw any 'freaky goths' :lol:

The people who own it are canny and the pool was free last time I went.

Pete, I'd say get yasel away doon next time your in Bedlington then you can make your own mind up about the place! :)

I had a drive up the Barrington road on Thursday but could not see this pub, where is it? Ended up in Wooler you should have seen the river it was boming through, cany place mind, not changed much.

i've thought about going there many times pete but i wont be able to take the pope mobile.if i get the chance i will go this tuesday. its somewhere for the wifey to take me for my birthday............i hope. i will let you know and if they will let me take photos inside i will post them.

Hope you had a good Birthday what was the place like?

• 2 weeks later...
Hope you had a good Birthday what was the place like?

hello pete

unfortunatly i didnt go.the remarks on this forum did put me off a bit.i know they shouldnt and i should know better than to believe what people say on here.

i will try it one day though and i will give a non biaste opinion.

we went for a meal pete to ASHIANA''S on bedlington high st.it was a grand meal but we do love asian food.

i had a beef methi but would have had a keema korma or a keema tarka which is like a keema korma but a little otter.

a good time was had by everybody. :D:D:D

hello pete

unfortunatly i didnt go.the remarks on this forum did put me off a bit.i know they shouldnt and i should know better than to believe what people say on here.

i will try it one day though and i will give a non biaste opinion.

we went for a meal pete to ASHIANA''S on bedlington high st.it was a grand meal but we do love asian food.

i had a beef methi but would have had a keema korma or a keema tarka which is like a keema korma but a little otter.

a good time was had by everybody. :D:D:D

Glad to hear you had a good time, I am partial to a bit of Asian myself, theres an Asian restaurant not for from where I work and it costs £8.95 eat as much as you want. They have a fantastic selection.

sounds like a bargain!

i'm partial to the odd night at ashianna's too!

the take away next to moby dicks is very good also!

While I was up in Bedlington on holiday a few weeks ago we went to a cafe in Wooler for breakfast, it cost £4 95 and the plate was like a dustbin lid, we could not eat all of it there was so much, well worth a visit.

sounds like a bargain!

i'm partial to the odd night at ashianna's too!

the take away next to moby dicks is very good also!

the chap who owns ashiannas also owns bombay nights aswell.thats the one down the side of moby ducks.if it was the last take away in the whole wide world i would never use it.

ashiannas good for take outs.that one at the ovals good too you now. <_<:):angry:

• 4 months later...
the chap who owns ashiannas also owns bombay nights aswell.thats the one down the side of moby ducks.if it was the last take away in the whole wide world i would never use it.

ashiannas good for take outs.that one at the ovals good too you now. <_<:):angry:

Right. Thanks for that.

well, after 51 votes, the top 5 seem to be:

5th is The Market Tavern

4th is Another Pub that i Missed

3rd place is the Market Place Club

tied 1st place are the North and The Dun Cow.

It would be interesting to hear which pubs are in the 8 that i missed, i know fuggles has been mentioned, as has the bars down the station. Those can be added to the 2009 leaderboard, if i'm informed of their existance! ;)

Only 16 more days to vote on this one folk's!