The Truth About Apple Macs!

Monsta®

some one mentioned in another post how user friendly apple macs are to use. please you must never have used one for any length of time. they suck for example how do you take a screen shot on a pc? press the print screen button right! apple thought it would be a laugh watch you perform finger yoga while trying to take a screen shot! (shift, command(or apple) and either three of four) then it dumps it on the desktop not to the clipboard. then there's the daft soap bar mouses! and the price! and the fact upgrades are so limited. to cut this short macs are made for the shallow people who stare in the mirror for hours!

some one mentioned in another post how user friendly apple macs are to use. please you must never have used one for any length of time. they suck for example how do you take a screen shot on a pc? press the print screen button right! apple thought it would be a laugh watch you perform finger yoga while trying to take a screen shot! (shift, command(or apple) and either three of four) then it dumps it on the desktop not to the clipboard. then there's the daft soap bar mouses! and the price! and the fact upgrades are so limited. to cut this short macs are made for the shallow people who stare in the mirror for hours!

You're right, I only used them for 10 years. I only like them for their aesthetic values, not because they're user friendly or reliable.

I love my mac, when it works!!!!!

The opperating system is better than windows (I personally feel), but the hardware is terrible. My 3 year old i mac has taken to shutting down randomly by itself!!!!! And thats not to mention the 3 fried hard drives, the last being replaced by myself rather than sending it to the shop to be fixed. Im still a mac lover but now I have a windows lap top as well so I dont need to rely on the mac.

All good...has anyone else seen this on the grapevine?

I love my mac, when it works!!!!!

The opperating system is better than windows (I personally feel), but the hardware is terrible. My 3 year old i mac has taken to shutting down randomly by itself!!!!! And thats not to mention the 3 fried hard drives, the last being replaced by myself rather than sending it to the shop to be fixed. Im still a mac lover but now I have a windows lap top as well so I dont need to rely on the mac.

All good...has anyone else seen this on the grapevine?

an honest mac user!!!! :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now