The Dun Cow

Some people have their routines, and according to doctors studys, it can be dangerous to interupt these routines...

...aint you seen Rain Man? :D:D:D

nope. don't have time to watch tele.

Crap - last time was 2 years ago.

Well alots changed since then. Come on give it a go. What you got to lose. I love meeting people off this site.

Guest MONGO
I was there last night & what a crackin night I had. Canny few in as well.

aye it was a canny night there was more in there then there was up the street :D

was in friday night,enjoyed the beer,an its cheaper than most on the street especially the free one cheers again dumb cow,me an my spellin! Anyway you should at least give the place a chance,you might be pleasantly surprised.

aye it was a canny night there was more in there then there was up the street :D

Was a really good night, nice atmosphere, good crack.....

Just hope that we can keep it buiding up the right way. (We are getting busier and busier each week)

Were looking to get groups and bands on again soon on Saturday nights too.

We had a group from Blyth called the "Buskers" a few weeks ago and it was an amazing night (We were Chokka). The Buskers are really popular and well known. (Some people thought it was going to be karaoke due to the name Buskers!!! but Karaoke it was NOT!!) They are a very tallented lot and their music was fantastic. They are coming back soon. Just waiting for a confirmed date.

We will let you know Mongo when its gonna be so you and your lass etc can have an even better night. You aint seen nothing yet mate!!

was in friday night,enjoyed the beer,an its cheaper than most on the street especially the free one cheers again dumb cow,me an my spellin! Anyway you should at least give the place a chance,you might be pleasantly surprised.

Im happy to remain blissfully ignorant.

cheeky. :lol::rolleyes:

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now