Facebook Anyone?

Cympil

I`ve started a facebook just using my forum i.d, if anyone wants to come and play some games ;) join up and join me here Cympils Facebook :lol:

You might have to join with a made up name initially (i used George Daws) :lol:, but once you`ve joined you can change your name to your forum i.d :D

We can even start a Bedlington.Co.Uk group too, it`ll get some new members to the site if nowt else :D

So..is anyone gonna try and wup me at some word games and pop quizzes??

i KNOW you will win!

Facebook lost my interest months ago... all its good for is weeding out people who are cheating.... :angry:

Not that i'm bitter still or anything mind... :lol::lol:B)

Aye but THIS facebook isn`t gonna have dodgy people like that (not many anyway) :D

This facebook is purely for Bedlington.Co.Uk forum members, no-one else will be allowed.

It`s just a bit fun.

I`ve started a facebook just using my forum i.d, if anyone wants to come and play some games ;) join up and join me here Cympils Facebook :lol:

You might have to join with a made up name initially (i used George Daws) :lol:, but once you`ve joined you can change your name to your forum i.d :D

We can even start a Bedlington.Co.Uk group too, it`ll get some new members to the site if nowt else :D

Facebook? !*!@#.

Well, not many joined..none infact :mellow:

But that don`t stop me having a game of poker :Dpost-818-1212089912_thumb.jpg And winning! :lol:

:lol::lol:

It's nearly as good as "Guess whats appearing on the screen one square at a time whilst suffering from lock jaw"

• Like 1

Aye but THIS facebook isn`t gonna have dodgy people like that (not many anyway) :D

This facebook is purely for Bedlington.Co.Uk forum members, no-one else will be allowed.

It`s just a bit fun.

I'm in

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aye well. you were right & me thinks they were wrong. Unsoicable b's. The word on the street is as follows. Got to be init to winit

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/digitallife/mai...0/dlface110.xml

• 9 months later...
So which were you.......?

Hermit :)

Still spending all day on Facebook? Whilst your lass has two, count 'em TWO jobs, and you spend your days chatting up students.

It'll all end in tears.

I have tried to work out the twitter phenomenon over the weekend... what is it supposed to do?

I`ve just tried to join it to see what it`s all about but get an error message.. 403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.

I`ll try again later..but the way i read it, it`s another social net-working site..Facebook basically.

Guest mrsvic
I`ve just tried to join it to see what it`s all about but get an error message.. 403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.

I`ll try again later..but the way i read it, it`s another social net-working site..Facebook basically.

I only wanted to join as I heard Phillip Schofield is doing it! I have, it seems, only made friends with the telescope at Joderall Bank! Shwicked!

I only wanted to join as I heard Phillip Schofield is doing it! I have, it seems, only made friends with the telescope at Joderall Bank! Shwicked!

Twitter is just where "celebrities" and friends update what they're doing so you can keep up with them. Basically just like Facebook's statuses. For nosey people and stalkers :P

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now