Scientific Proof!

It has been scientifically proven that you can list for sale items 17.29 times more quickly on BedBay For Sale than you can on a well known auction site! :o

That's a huge saving in your time, and a considerable reduction in your blood pressure. Why not list something you no longer need right now, and see for yourself. ;)

But you get lots more people viewing your stuff on That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds, plus you make a lot more money than your stuff is actually worth :D

But you get lots more people viewing your stuff on That online auction site that is in no way as good as Free Bedlington.co.uk Classifieds, plus you make a lot more money than your stuff is actually worth :D

:D  has anyone actually sold anything on Bedbay? :huh:  

:D has anyone actually sold anything on Bedbay? :huh:

Good question monsta. What have you advertised?

Answer: Several things. And.. I almost got my scooter, but it drove away! :lol:

Everything has to start somewhere, and unless you try it you will never know. There's no risk, and some work underway to syndicate the content so there will be a bigger audience.

The site does get alot of hits and they are still growing monthly. But, there are a lot of idiot people in the Town who do use the Internet but don't give the community site the support it deserves. They do visit occasionally, but are otherwise quite apathetic to any initiative going on around them.

That I can partly understand; but more importantly for the community there are a lot of dumb business folk who don't know an effective marketing medium from their elbow (there I almost said it Malcolm! :D ). Quite happy to pay for ineffective press advertising, but haven't got the wit to exploit what other people are providing to them for free. Do these business' deserve to be part of our community? Maybe it's a self-leveling playing field? In business you reap what you sow!

But - and here's the really sad fact - many of the prime movers here have already left the Town, and I suspect more are to follow! :mellow: Can your generation rise to the challenge or will they give up on the place and move on to greener pastures like many before? That's the real question! ;)

That I can partly understand; but more importantly for the community there are a lot of dumb business folk who don't know an effective marketing medium from their elbow (there I almost said it Malcolm! :D ). Quite happy to pay for ineffective press advertising, but haven't got the wit to exploit what other people are providing to them for free. Do these business' deserve to be part of our community? Maybe it's a self-leveling playing field? In business you reap what you sow!

But - and here's the really sad fact - many of the prime movers here have already left the Town, and I suspect more are to follow! :mellow: Can your generation rise to the challenge or will they give up on the place and move on to greener pastures like many before? That's the real question! ;)

Go for it GGG.........there is an old saying, a prophet is never recognised in his own country!

Course there is another way to look at this......why not promote this site more? By that I mean members doing more to get others involved. Maybe even some tee shirts? As you said that would be easier if certain sections of the community recognised the opportunites this site offers but a stick in the eye is rarely ignored!

Go for it GGG.........there is an old saying, a prophet is never recognised in his own country!

Course there is another way to look at this......why not promote this site more? By that I mean members doing more to get others involved. Maybe even some tee shirts? As you said that would be easier if certain sections of the community recognised the opportunites this site offers but a stick in the eye is rarely ignored!

:huh:Have you seen this thread malcolm?

Sorry didn't know it had already been voiced but it must be worth a go................

So car stickers and tee shirts.... designs please.

Anyone got any contacts for getting these knocked up?

Yeah, i have a few places i could get quotes from, but like before, it'll take cash outlay, and i dont think many will come forward to get involved, just like last time!

Yeah, i have a few places i could get quotes from, but like before, it'll take cash outlay, and i dont think many will come forward to get involved, just like last time!

So what's the plan if the tee shirts and car stickers were available, do you give them away free of charge, sell them or give/sell them to members of the forum?

Good question monsta. What have you advertised?

Answer: Several things. And.. I almost got my scooter, but it drove away! :lol:

Everything has to start somewhere, and unless you try it you will never know. There's no risk, and some work underway to syndicate the content so there will be a bigger audience.

The site does get alot of hits and they are still growing monthly. But, there are a lot of idiot people in the Town who do use the Internet but don't give the community site the support it deserves. They do visit occasionally, but are otherwise quite apathetic to any initiative going on around them.

can you let me know before tomorrow sorry if you think i messed you around i'll explain if you decide to get in touch you got my number

see another reason not to use bedbay people p*ssing you around! :o

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now