Stars And Their Cars...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I assume I'm right in saying that all of our Antipodean chums are similar to Neighbours' very own Joe Mangle. He was on TV so it must be a realistic portrayal.

As good as Jane Middlemiss portrayal of a northerner on ITV2 "Love Island"........class :blink:

I know of at least one person who has made thorough use of her assets.

Incidentally, can anyone explain why she speaks in an odd, Mackem-ish accent? Maybe she's just an affected tart who's only genuine ability is to 'smoke the white owl' of senior TV executives? The public have a right to know.

I know of at least one person who has made thorough use of her assets.

Incidentally, can anyone explain why she speaks in an odd, Mackem-ish accent? Maybe she's just an affected tart who's only genuine ability is to 'smoke the white owl' of senior TV executives? The public have a right to know.

Only the one.....with her reputation :mellow:

Last years winner of Celeb Love Island.......most would have a pop or two ;)

Sorry what i ment was 'Isn't' bedlingtons finest export a hound? If your saying this jane middlemass is

a tasty looking hound you'd like to have a pop at.. then she might be the greatest bedlington export. i'll look up what she looks like on the interweb and report back...

If anyone has access to the internet, there are pictures circulating of the lovely Jayne with her clothes off.

www.therockalltimes.co.uk/2005/09/19/middlemi...

looks like a bit of a nutter... reminds me of an old Viz article " Borderline boilers who you might knock a nail in " does she drink in the Sun ? .... I'll tell you what i walked passed the Dead lion last night ... looked like a

kindergaten.. all hoodies and acne supping cider and eating crisps!!!

There's nowt wrong with a flaggon of cider Dave!

True... but how can they afford to drink out at that age? In debt already no doubt.. like the rest of the country!! If i believe what i see on the Tv .. and i do! <_<

If it's on TV then it's true Dave. Simple as that.

here... that middlemiss is on again - Ch4.... hasnt actually been on yet ... greater celebs seem to be hogging

all the camera time .. either that or her patters !*!@#.