Stars And Their Cars...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

come on chaps, lets boast about the wheels.....

i currently gave up my dream of owning a evo8 and bought a 7 seater <_<:(

what do you guys drive? (and gals)(excluding people up the wall!)

An Evo 8? You mean a car that looks like it's been designed by a schoolboy? Looks almost as bad as those other charver cars, Subaru Impreza's.

Unfortunately I had to get rid of my 'sportscock' and have been reduced to driving a Fiat Punto. However, a Maserati Ghibli has caught my eye, so watch this space.

actually, swalnalla has a point. 2 wheels are better than 4.

had myself a crotch rocket not to long back, but after 6 points and a £650 fine i decided to trade down!

oh, and driving to work on icy mornings wasnt the best either :blink:

had myself a crotch rocket not to long back, but after 6 points and a £650 fine i decided to trade down!

oh, and driving to work on icy mornings wasnt the best either :blink:

What sort of motor was it then?

I've had Alfa spider and coupe, Saab and Volvo, even a Zodiac Mk II and several other sporty numbers, but my all time favourite was one of my bikes. The Triumph Daytona, not the biggest or the quickest, just the bestest.....lol :rolleyes:

Mine was a GSX600F slingshot.

unfortunatly after a damn good thrashing one day an officer noticed my lack of licence.

the fact the bike was insured, taxed and mot'd made no difforence and i was rightly fined the £650 and given the 6 points for driving a 600cc motocycle without the relevent licence and invalid insurance.

how was i to know you needed 2 years on a 125 licence before you could upgrade??? :blink:

Mine was a GSX600F slingshot.

unfortunatly after a damn good thrashing one day an officer noticed my lack of licence.

the fact the bike was insured, taxed and mot'd made no difforence and i was rightly fined the £650 and given the 6 points for driving a 600cc motocycle without the relevent licence and invalid insurance.

how was i to know you needed 2 years on a 125 licence before you could upgrade??? :blink:

When in doubt, you can always check the rules!

Joe

I find that rather scarey.

me too now i've grown up by a few weeks and realised how many lives i put at risk.

Any kids watching: learn from my mistakes,

DONT GET CAUG.....

no, thats not it....

DONT DRIVE MOTOR VEHICLES WITHOUT THE APPROPRIATE LICENCE!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have an Audi s4 cabriolet B) The only other car I'd consider is the Audi R8 with the Gallardo motor! Can't wait for it come to Oz!!

Jen :D