Prediction

Pete

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to disagree with you here, Pete.

Firstly, I don't think the Town will score -2 goals. Secondly, I have a feeling in my bones that they are going to WIN.

There, I've said it. I'm off for a lie down in a darkened room.

CK, I have got that feeling too but then I had that feeling against Man U, Blackburn and Liverpool. The unexpected excitement has now disappeared.

Dark room, sound like a pint of Guinness, Now that's a good idea and a definite winner.

3 North East teams relagated!!!!!!!! Give Keegan 150 million he might turn it around next season!

It's shades of the last time Keegan was here, he took over a poor team that only survived on the last day of the season and then went on to win the leauge title the next season and gain promotion to the premier leauge.

Hope we survive.

:D

Tish and pish, Pete. This new gloomy outlook of yours is most unseemly.

Keggy's Killers to open an extra-large tin of whup-ass on Coppell's motley bunch of cloggers.

4-0 to the Toon.

Oooh close CK, only one away from the correct score. come on the Toon.

Could we hand Man U the title by beating Chelsea when we play them, we did it for Arsnel?

Next weeks game should be interesting against the about to becom FA cup winners.

Oooh close CK, only one away from the correct score. come on the Toon.

Could we hand Man U the title by beating Chelsea when we play them, we did it for Arsnel?

Next weeks game should be interesting against the about to becom FA cup winners.

Looks like Kev has his bunch of second raters playing for a change! With Sunderland digging themselves out of the relegation black hole all we need now is for the Boro to do the same and we might have three NE teams playing premiership football again next season. Hope so..........

Looks like Kev has his bunch of second raters playing for a change! With Sunderland digging themselves out of the relegation black hole all we need now is for the Biro to do the same and we might have three NE teams playing premiership football again next season. Hope so..........

All three look safe now but Boro have a very difficult game today, if they win it makes it very exciting at the top of the table.

• 2 weeks later...

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now