Msn Messenger Sign In Problems

Mr Darn

Well I'm so glad the info was useful doughpee or is it pee'd on bread. ha ha ha.

very nice to have met you tonight, hope we'll see more of you.

Oh yes & hope you enjoyed yourself after closing with my predasester, if you know what I mean. ;);)

See you soooooooooooooooooooooon

Pam

Try this one slowly.

"P R E D E C E S S O R"

Joe

Ahhh, so, i was in there! i knew i remembered something about it... just cant remember leaving the market tavern... Vodka will do that to you!

so can i expect a blow by blow account of each and every visit to your kind establishment in the public section of this fine website? or are you going to start a blog? :D

oh, by the way... i lost my key last night, and ended up breaking into my caravan to get some sleep... it was bliddy freezing! :blink:

Ahhh, so, i was in there! i knew i remembered something about it... just cant remember leaving the market tavern... Vodka will do that to you!

so can i expect a blow by blow account of each and every visit to your kind establishment in the public section of this fine website? or are you going to start a blog? :D

oh, by the way... i lost my key last night, and ended up breaking into my caravan to get some sleep... it was bliddy freezing! :blink:

soz

The perils of the evil drink

:D

no complaints so far hinny

x

i have a bloody complaint!! :angry:

Last night i was laughing so hard i spilled half my pint down my chin! :lol::lol::D

Proper bunch of comedians in last night! good crack! B)

now...what has this got to do with msn messenger? :huh:

i have a bloody complaint!! :angry:

Last night i was laughing so hard i spilled half my pint down my chin! :lol::lol::D

Proper bunch of comedians in last night! good crack! B)

now...what has this got to do with msn messenger? :huh:

I don't know, what has this got to do with msn?

:D

• 1 year later...

This is something to do with MSNs server being flooded with other people trying to login. Just wait a few minutes and try logging in again. If this does not work dont us MSN :D

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now