We've Been Missed Out!

Ms Hair

Guest missvic

My NPL has gone astray the past few weeks so I haven't heard of the new Cramlington agenda... what's the craic?

The plans for the Ashington site have been causing problems for years though... werent they wanting to form a new super academy that integrated the new secondary schools with the old tech?

As for Blyth, I think I'd rather be stuck in the dark ages than believe in that Creationist rubbish...

Perhaps we're due a McDonalds, what with their new A level and all? Mind, all I want is someone skilled enough to deliver my free paper.

My NPL has gone astray the past few weeks so I haven't heard of the new Cramlington agenda... what's the craic?

The plans for the Ashington site have been causing problems for years though... werent they wanting to form a new super academy that integrated the new secondary schools with the old tech?

As for Blyth, I think I'd rather be stuck in the dark ages than believe in that Creationist rubbish...

Perhaps we're due a McDonalds, what with their new A level and all? Mind, all I want is someone skilled enough to deliver my free paper.

:lol::lol::lol: i its hard work ya kna

MV: I don't know details about cramlington, just know they are going to 2-tier.

Know about Ash though:

Yeah, super academy with Coulson Park, Alexandra, Hawthorn, Welbeck, Seaton Hirst and Hirst High. Think Newbiggin schools are involved too. 3 primary sites: Hawthorn, Alexandra and Seaton Hirst with a new 100 place special needs school. Can't stop progress I suppose. Hell of a lot of building work to be done though.

My NPL has also not materialised the last few times either. Do you think the paper person is dumping them?

HP: What's the smiley for? You will find my spelling accurate. You big doofus. Tashless wonder.

Well Crammy is getting an academy, Blyth has one, Ashington is now due to get one. I wonder why they missed Bedlington out on their journey down the Spine Road? I feel like I'm in the League of Gentlemen! We are too local for progress!

Because we don't have teachers/'classroom assistants' of a high enough standard.

Hands off Puerile, Denzel!

I think Monsta has first dibs on that!

By the way, what does puerile mean anyway?

Joe

nice to be cosidered so highly by the people on bedlington.co.uk (bunch of wierdo's and peado's)

:lol::lol::lol:

I know its not perfect but my mam works at bedlington high and that is soon to be a secondary school with all the kids from west sleekburn moving there, may not be an academy but better than nowt!! :huh:

That place has always been a glorified borstal.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now