Friday Nights

BarManagerLass.......she'll need a new handle for the weekends only

Ms Hair, you could ask for a job at the weekend for some pocket money

& give Mr Hair & Co free beers.......B)

Just a quick question, who got the S the wrong way round on Market Taverns window ?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick question, who got the S the wrong way round on Market Taverns window ?

ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol: not me was my oh mighty boss!! she actually did it on purpose and we have had several people come in and say the 's' was the wrong way round, after us lot taking the total mick outta her shes now changed it!!

Got a band on Sat nite, will keep you osted as I do not yet know what they are called

Fri nights band 'The Corner Boys' have split so we have a band called 'Pilgrim' playing, not sure who they are either but will find out more as soon as I can.

Emmax

one trys too hard and still doesnt get anywhere dont you denzel B)

Band List for October 2006 in The Market Tavern;

13th Oct- Gintys Taxi- well known music from over the years with a bit of folk music

20th Oct- Corner Boys- very good band that plays a bit of everything

27th Oct- Granny Smiths Maggot- our very own resident irish band(that arent irish)

All bands start at 9pm till approx 11.15(with a break in between of course)

Hope to see a few faces I know start coming in as I have now been promoted to Bar Manager so at the weekends the bars mine..................all mine!!!!! :rolleyes:

well done emma, and by the way, i aint really got your mobile number!

ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol: not me was my oh mighty boss!! she actually did it on purpose and we have had several people come in and say the 's' was the wrong way round, after us lot taking the total mick outta her shes now changed it!!

Got a band on Sat nite, will keep you osted as I do not yet know what they are called

Fri nights band 'The Corner Boys' have split so we have a band called 'Pilgrim' playing, not sure who they are either but will find out more as soon as I can.

Emmax

What a shame.

Guest missvic
A gentleman of my social strata doesn't wish to be associated with 'Broken Spokes' and their ilk.

i tried to look them up but they dont even have a myspace, man...

BRoken Spokes have only been together for 3 months, giv'em a chance miss vic. They split up for 18 months and a few of them left so now their music is alot different to what it use to be

It's the morning before the big night; I hope Broken Spokes don't split up again between now and last orders.

BRoken Spokes have only been together for 3 months, giv'em a chance miss vic. They split up for 18 months and a few of them left so now their music is alot different to what it use to be

So how did Broken Spokes go down? Like a lead balloon?

• 2 weeks later...