Friday Nights

Just thought Id ask is anyone going to come to the tavern on friday night for our band?? Its granny smiths maggot or gintys taxi, one of the two i get confused coz ones irish and ones just folk but the two names confuse me anyway im rambling on and just making myself look even more stupid than I am already so band 9pm friday night come and join us and have a sing song. emma x

Just thought Id ask is anyone going to come to the tavern on friday night for our band?? Its granny smiths maggot or gintys taxi, one of the two i get confused coz ones irish and ones just folk but the two names confuse me anyway im rambling on and just making myself look even more stupid than I am already so band 9pm friday night come and join us and have a sing song. emma x

p.s dont know whats happening about the paint but i shall inform you lot when i find out seen as you all like to know the gossip!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s dont know whats happening about the paint but i shall inform you lot when i find out seen as you all like to know the gossip!!

Well I'll be out tonight Emma but not sure if I'll be popping in for folk night.

Well I'll be out tonight Emma but not sure if I'll be popping in for folk night.

whats up like .. i'd go but im not there. stuck in the south. get in the denzel, get some cultcha down your neck as well as your 10 pints :lol:

whats up like .. i'd go but im not there. stuck in the south. get in the denzel, get some cultcha down your neck as well as your 10 pints :lol:

The North and the Bull did me fine!

The North and the Bull did me fine!

Denzel think u need to live a little, the folk bands r excellent, even i enjoy them n its nt the type of thing that i wud go to a pub to see. anyway we had a really good nite and we always have a rite laugh, the next one is a week on friday and its the irish music this time. pop in one nite, you'll have a laugh!!! and u missed battle of the bands at the red lion yesterday, it was a really good day up there, neva seen the place so busy, well apart from when i worked there.ive gt a cd of the winning band, they were called atlantis knight from blyth i think, but they were absolutely fab!!and thats not my kinda music either but we all enjoyed that too

Bless your cottons Emma, but the Red Lion is full of charvers and pikeys. It's had its day now, and no amount of flashing lights or neon is going to tempt me back in there.

• 2 weeks later...
Bless your cottons Emma, but the Red Lion is full of charvers and pikeys. It's had its day now, and no amount of flashing lights or neon is going to tempt me back in there.

dont mind if you dont want to go to the red lion but you could at least give the market tavern a chance and come and see our bands. you missed the irish band lastnite they were excellent we were canny busy n all. we hav a band on on a wk on friday called gintys taxi so watch for the posters up!!!

dont mind if you dont want to go to the red lion but you could at least give the market tavern a chance and come and see our bands. you missed the irish band lastnite they were excellent we were canny busy n all. we hav a band on on a wk on friday called gintys taxi so watch for the posters up!!!

Can you stick a light outside the side door cos i went flying when i left on friday night, didnt see the step, didn't hurt like i was rolling

Can you stick a light outside the side door cos i went flying when i left on friday night, didnt see the step, didn't hurt like i was rolling

we have got a light but gets switched off at louse. u were in there till well after that LOL, u were the one that i thought had passed out wen i let you out the side door fri night then :rolleyes::):rolleyes:

You should take more care when leaving public houses.

Get a webcam set up, so we can see the owld pisspots who populate the place.

Dont need a webcam you got eyes and legs (well ya did the last time I saw ya), if ya actually came in now and again you would see the owld geezas who keep the bar propped up!!!We got a band on on nxt Friday Night, best time to pop in is about 9.30 wen it starts gettin busier, look forward to seein whoever turns up, Emmax :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Aye, we need more pubs devoted to Happy Hardcore and Blue WKD.

remember when the dun cow was BAR EXTREME hahahahaha ...... quailty!! people came from miles around to stare at its stupidity .... once

Guest missvic
remember when the dun cow was BAR EXTREME hahahahaha ...... quailty!! people came from miles around to stare at its stupidity .... once

was that when they painted the walls black and attracted extra grubby clientele? it had a certain ambience...

• 2 months later...