Friday Nights

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent band lastnight, did sum really gud songs, was a bit loud for my ears like but if your into rock bands u'd love them, gona probs hav them on every few months so watch out for posters on windows :)

I'll be sure to check the posters everytime I walk past.

Peter Daggart playing on friday night. He used to be in Lindisfarne band. Come along and see what hes like this friday, starts @ 9pm B)

That means nowt man, every half-arsed folk rocker from the area's been in Lindisfarne at some point or another.

That means nowt man, every half-arsed folk rocker from the area's been in Lindisfarne at some point or another.

Folk Rock, has anyone heard of Skyclad ?? they're from the toon and play folk metal!!

I think it rocks, Double kick drum and banjos with thrash guitar and tin whistle solos... there

big in Germany i think

one trys too hard and still doesnt get anywhere dont you denzel B)

Band List for October 2006 in The Market Tavern;

13th Oct- Gintys Taxi- well known music from over the years with a bit of folk music

20th Oct- Corner Boys- very good band that plays a bit of everything

27th Oct- Granny Smiths Maggot- our very own resident irish band(that arent irish)

All bands start at 9pm till approx 11.15(with a break in between of course)

Hope to see a few faces I know start coming in as I have now been promoted to Bar Manager so at the weekends the bars mine..................all mine!!!!! :rolleyes:

one trys too hard and still doesnt get anywhere dont you denzel B)

Band List for October 2006 in The Market Tavern;

13th Oct- Gintys Taxi- well known music from over the years with a bit of folk music

20th Oct- Corner Boys- very good band that plays a bit of everything

27th Oct- Granny Smiths Maggot- our very own resident irish band(that arent irish)

All bands start at 9pm till approx 11.15(with a break in between of course)

Hope to see a few faces I know start coming in as I have now been promoted to Bar Manager so at the weekends the bars mine..................all mine!!!!! :rolleyes:

Tell me about it. In future I'm just going to ignore you.